BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my cats favorite thing to eat. She gets crazy with her meowing when she hears the can open. It’s what gets her in the house when she runs out lol. We’ve tried other brands, better brands, but she doesn’t really finish them, she turns back to these. Probably because they are really saucy. Good product!
Rebecca K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten was originally the only one getting this until his I brother started stealing some so we just started giving it to both of them until the Dalmatian broke a couple of bowls trying to get some too so now he won't eat his own dog food with out this inside it. Needless to say my house hold loves it.
Amanda H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite cans to open because the odor doesn't make you want to chop your nose off. It's Its really subtle compared to the other flavors. She seems to like the consistency of this a lot with the gravy.
Jodee E.
Pine Grove
Meaty Bits or Shreds of BEEF n Gravy is my kitty's favorite kind of canned food with gravy He always licks up all the gravy before munching on the beefy shreds. lol It seems to go above the expectations of other food products because I have bought it for years and my cats LOVE me for buying it for them!
Hope M.
Sanford
My cats absolutely love this brand of food and seriously won't eat anything else! The price is good and they seem to really love it. Every time I crack a can they come running. I defiantly recommend this food to anyone else who is looking for a good wet food for their fur babies
Desiree S.
Spring City
Once a week we feed our cats wet food as a treat . This is the only brand they like . They literally will turn their noses up at anything else ! This is her no that’s not my brand face ! I recommend this brand .
Candice R.
Aragon, GA
This product ultimately is both Naruto and Zorro's (my cats) favorite wet food. I try not to feed them a lot of wet food because of health reasons, but they know they've been good babes if I give them one of these. I have to make sure that I keep stocked up on them!
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only canned food my cat will eat. He doesn’t like seafood which is hard to find oceanless cat food. But he gets a can of this along with kibble every night. It’s his little treat when he comes inside after a long day of cat duties.
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
My cat really does love these can pieces of food she tends to wake me up for her to eat. I have a black cat and she’s had kittens so she has been really hungry compared to always eating this she gets really happy when I feed her.
Marina ✨.
Palestine
We have an older cat. We feed him this because he likes it more than the new brand. So far this is the only kind of cat food we find that he will eat. There really good prices for the product you get. I would purchase again.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back