Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #11 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes to all these! Hydrated food that is soft and
Perfect for any type of cat. This will make your cats poop a lot so I recommend for outdoor cats more. Love the variety of flavor and how
It comes in bigger packs.
Suzie S.
Sparks, NV
I recommend my cats lov it. M they really enjoy can foods. It’s like a treats The pro is they are happier after and the cons are it can sometimes make their stomach hurt so too much can food T
Starla M.
Burnsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this as a treat every so often. The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it stinks. Otherwise its great to give in small amounts as a treat for your furbaby
Jennifer F.
This is the ONLY wet food Simon will touch!!! I have tried expensive foods, organic foods and the buy in the frig foods. Still, this is the ONLY one he will eat!!!
Tricia M.
Wichita
This is literally the only can cat food that my cats will eat. I have no idea why but they really like this. It’s a great price too! I think they enjoy it more because it is more sauce-y compared to others.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! They all come running when I open the can. I know it's nutritious for them also. Finding a food that all 9 cats love is more difficult than you think.
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
My cats love these. Just one has a sensitive stomach and will throw this up a bit, but they love the gravy. It’s a good price and I have three different breeds of cats(the tabby throws this up)
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
My cat loves this way more than any other brand of cat food, she prefers cat food that is in shreds or bits rather than something that came out of a food processor.
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves loves loves this brand of wet food every time a wake up its the first thing that she wants. She scarfs it down so fast and it really helps her not puke like she use to do with other brands. I would recommend if your cat is a puker.
MariaAntionette L.
Kenner, La
When I can find this on sale at Walmart my cat gets stuffed up he cannot get enough of this. It's almost like I don't exist. it's absolutely her favorite thing to eat.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;