BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty loves its :D he loves all the grazy and soft meaty chunks. he can devour a whole can in under 5 minutes!
Yasmim N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this
Jakinta S.
South Australia
Both my cats are super fussy eaters and this is the only tinned food they will happely eat with no hesitation!
Kaara L.
Eastman
LOVES IT, eats it as soon as I've given it to him! Doesn't touch any other meat now! and doesn't smell too bad
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoyed this food. Dosnt smell as terrible as some others we've given him. And it's pretty affordable.
Jill P.
Toronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product. My cats love it. I prefer the pate over this product as I find it is more filling for my cats.
Emilie F.
St, QC
My cats absolutely love them. Only inconvenient, they fight to get the food of the other hahaha!!!!!!!!
Oriana B.
todos mis gatitos son felices cuando comen purina. Me encanta como tienen su pelo y sus dientes fuertes
Angela N.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this. The price is not to expensive. I will buy it again, but I prefer the pate cat food.
Brianda S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beef and gravy is me cats favorite she will eat all the deferent Flavors but this her favorite one
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back