Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Holly W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is defiantly one of their favourites. They go crazy soon a they hear me open it! I have a calico and a very furry cat!
Nayab N.
Lahore
My cat loves this and totally enjoys eating this so it’s really good and one should definitely try but it is a bit pricey
Ashley C.
Orleans, ON
My cats didn't seem to like it but my dog loved it.

For a human, it smells incredibly weird but animals seem to love it!
Mill L.
My cats favorite wet food brand. i always get these for her price is affordable and she loves the other flavors too
Willow G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat usually loves to eat this, but sometimes it gives him a sore tummy. I could be feeding it to him too often.
Océane 🌟.
s
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Très bon produits pour les chats, sont trouvable en grande surface donc très pratique je recommande ces produits
Yasmim N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty loves its :D he loves all the grazy and soft meaty chunks. he can devour a whole can in under 5 minutes!
Jakinta S.
South Australia
Both my cats are super fussy eaters and this is the only tinned food they will happely eat with no hesitation!
Kaara L.
Eastman
LOVES IT, eats it as soon as I've given it to him! Doesn't touch any other meat now! and doesn't smell too bad
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;