BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Andrea P.
Torrance , CA
I have a 17 year old cat and a kitten both love this food. The 17 year old struggles with chunkier wet foods so this one is perfect for him so he can actually chew I think it’s a good option for owners with older cats that feed them wet food at night
maddy m.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
My cats will eat anything but they do seem to love this the most. Gary, my most pampered kitty won’t eat anything but this so they’ve gotta be doing something right. Would recommend this to people with picky kitties who only eat special things.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my cats a bunch of different flavors of friskies and they love them, but they love this flavor the most! It seems like it’s gone before I can even blink. Walmart and Sams club has great prices for these and they keep my cats happy!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Goose food she eats this s*** up very quickly and I only give her maybe for Fourth of the can but I guess she loves it so I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Cecelia S.
Batavia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t usually feed my cats wet food, but in the summer my barn cats get this as a supplement to their dry feed. They love it and it helps to keep the weight on them when they are being more active and it’s priced well.
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes to all these! Hydrated food that is soft and
Perfect for any type of cat. This will make your cats poop a lot so I recommend for outdoor cats more. Love the variety of flavor and how
It comes in bigger packs.
Julie R.
Omaha
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Prime Filets with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Cat Food my mom has 2 cats both so picky and yet they will both eat Friskies!!! It a the only kind they can agree on so it makes it easy!
Suzie S.
Sparks, NV
I recommend my cats lov it. M they really enjoy can foods. It’s like a treats The pro is they are happier after and the cons are it can sometimes make their stomach hurt so too much can food T
Starla M.
Burnsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this as a treat every so often. The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it stinks. Otherwise its great to give in small amounts as a treat for your furbaby
Jennifer F.
This is the ONLY wet food Simon will touch!!! I have tried expensive foods, organic foods and the buy in the frig foods. Still, this is the ONLY one he will eat!!!
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back