Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #14 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Mckayla W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy wet food from this brand a lot and my cat loves it! She always sits by her dish waiting for it and meowing. I would definitely recommend them!
Barbara C.
Bayamon, Bayamon
Ahora que mi gatita estaba enferma no queria comer su comida seca, entonces le compre de esta y se la come toda, eso le ha ayudado a recuperarse
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Our kitty is so picky! We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food! She loves it!
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats (3 domestic short hair and one long hair) dod not like the meaty bits and i found they had a hard time eating it and just ate the gravy
Letícia M.
vocêA delicious snack. I always give my cat. It's fun is delicious, a mid-afternoon distraction. She loves it, and the smell is very good.
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My babies always ask for more after they had one can. Definitely the best if you’re in a hurry and need to feed them quick and easy
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food! Never a speck left in his bowl! He’ll leave some and circle back to it later if he doesn’t really like it
Chante S.
Ceres
Nice and soft for cats to eat. I don't like cats but my nieces do and their cats love the beef flavour. I hope they eat it all up
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Favorite brand of wet food to purchase for my cats. They go crazy for Purina chicken and gravey.
It is on the affordable side.
Kirsten Q.
Duncan, BC
Also another favourite for my fur babies. They get a little treat every once in a while as I find it to be too rich for them.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;