Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Daphne P.
Canada
I have four cats two of which are on special dietary dry food from vets however every other day they get some flavor of this wet food.
They love the flavors that include cheese.
They do however some times have a hard time getting the chunks or shreds in thier mouth, but they have no trouble licking up all the gravy.
Ashley T.
ontario
My cats love this can of cat food. I think the gravy just adds at lot more flavour for the cats to enjoy. I can tell they just love it! when they see me pull their food out of the cupboards they start meowing like crazy & they get all lovely dovey with me. It's so cute! I would definitely recommend this product to cat owners
Iulia P.
Eilat
My cat absolutely adores this treat! If he could, he'd eat this all day long. He enjoys very much the taste of it. I think it's good a very good consistency and it's got all the nutrients my lovely cat needs. Keeps him strong and healthy. I would highly recommend it.
Britt S.
Tors Cove, NL
This is amazing, my cats where sick and I couldn’t get them to eat anything except this stuff! Affordable and it’s great quality! My cats absolutely love it, I would definitely buy this for kitties again!
Miryect R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love it’s, he goes crazy every time I open one for him, love this product because my cat loves it. Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food as long as my cat likes it I will get it
Jessica M.
Dubai , Dubai
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this as a secret santa gift for my kitty and as u can see he loves it look at the way he was grabbing it!! Friskies® Prime Filets with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Cat Food
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
My cat loves Freskies canned food, especially the beef gravy one.
This brand comes with amazing selection of canned food for pets.
So easy to handle and you just have to dish it.
kawthar s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's ok it has a decent price it's easy to serve. The cats love the flavor the only thing I don't like is it dries up really quick so make sure you keep the top covered.
Nikki P.
Essex, ON
Our cat didn’t really like this food because he’s so used to the pebbles. We tried to mush it up for him but he would just lick it without eating it. It got really clogged up in the pet bowl and I wouldn’t recommend !
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can. He sits by his bowl and usually howls until I get him his allotment. Its pretty good quality and a great price.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;