Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Melissa ♥.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
B ud. I’d. Sin w zjqsk diecinueve ciencqkzbxicbeicjwifjwi de die ciencia cue cue ceibxe
Stephanie M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I loved this product so much I named my 2nd cat After this product. Love love love it!
Christie B.
Chester, PA
This is my cats favorite food. I will always repurchase this for my cat no matter what!
Tori D.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the food with gravy!!! I have a picky eater and she really loves the gravy
Jennifer A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Affordable wet cat food! My cats enjoy eating friskies wet food! Different variety too!
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
My cat doesn't eat wet food often but when I do give her some this is what she likes
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this food for my pet they seem not to like it as much as the other ones.
🌫 M.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love mixing it with doodles hard food it fills up here tummy & she loves the flavor
Diana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beef is my cat’s favorite! Smells really good, too! And I like that it’s easy to open
Pete M.
My cat loves these cans of food.. And for the price it's easy to pick up anytime!
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food