Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give these to my cat and he loves them. Especially the chunky ones. They are very affordable as well.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love it. They eat it up. Price is very good. I will continue buying this cat food in the future
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
i dont think it has cheese in it but it smells kinda bad 😂 its not my favorite one to give her at all
Nicole C.
Gloucester, Va
My cat is funny he doesn’t like some texture but if it’s in gravy he will eat it all. Great product.
Daniela R.
Huntington Pk, CA
My cats love this food. They prefer wet/canned food over dry food. I buy them this food all the time.
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
My cats love this flavor of cat foot and as long as these little balls of fur are happy then so am I
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
All 4 of my cats are Friskie's fans! They seem to like all the textures.. shreds, chunks, and pate.
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is very PIcky but she loves her Friskies definitely by when I can for the most expensive one.
Makenzie K.
Lawton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is good because it's very soft on the animals teeth and has all the flavor mixed into it.
Rachel F.
Kingsport , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat thinks this is so yummy she loves it it’s not too pricey. This is such a good food for cats
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food