Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #14 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on target.com
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Jayla B.
Really good food,I give to my cat all the time and he loves this product.He’s happy when he eats this food .
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the beef and gravy canned food! She's so picky and this is one product she will eat every time!
Confessions E.
clarks summit
My cat loves it easy to use open and throw out only for some cats great price for a good portion for one meal
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favorite type of food. I sometimes makes it was hard food but this is their favorite flavor.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good value and our vast really loves the tender centers. She loves all the different flavors we have tried.
Kevin O.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it they have a variety of different flavors to choose from the price is very affordable for me
hannah m.
Romulus
Cats love the meaty flavor would recommend and buy again good value cheap inexpensive for indoor house cats
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
My cat is a big fan of this food. It's one of the go to brands I buy for her. She really likes the gravy
Esmeralda G.
Rosemead, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is an always for my cats I tried feeding him other ones but it turns out he enjoys friskies more
cait C.
Lebanon
Smells awful but my cat loves it. I mix it in with her dry cat food and she eats so much better that way.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;