BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Zerrin S.
United States
Not too expensive, easy to open, and my cat loves it, she always begs for more after eating breakfast and dinner.
Melanie O.
Corbin
My cats love this stuff! We buy them all the time for our little fur babies! They can't get enough of this stuff!
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats love these. We split a can in the morning between 2 of them. I usually purchase them in 24 count boxes.
Grace N.
My 5 cats r a friskies cat. They lpve friskies dry amd wet food. We mix it eith the dry for breakfast and dinner
Home N.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens go crazy for the canned bite foods. They arent huge fans on pate. Never any food left after eating.
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat this every morning. Both my cats are about 14 years old so it is easier for them to eat soft food.
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are all very fat and love to eat. I have three. They love friskies but it makes them fart and it stinks
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good quality cat food. The Walmart near me usually has deals on them to get some for free. My cat loves these!
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When he hears with can open he goes crazy he loves it he could eat the whole can and one setting if we let him
Amy S.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they seem to love this. I haven’t tried many other brands but have no issues with this one.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back