Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #11 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Heaven C.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Favorite flavor of wet food for my kitties. They come running when they see the can. They love it as a snack or treat
Allison M.
This is one of our girl's preferred daily food. Good nutritional value, decent cost per can. I can't really complain.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love the all natural flavors and were always buying them freskies its there favorite. Id totally recommend it
Sd U.
Our cats loved this for dinner every day.  The bits were the perfect size.  They would lick the bowl clean.
Kitty P.
My cat loves this and any other Friskies Can food. She is a little fatty. Ah. This is usually the wet food we get.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Give this brand to my kitties as a treat and they love it so much. They get excited when they hear the can opening
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are weird. They won’t eat fish or pate... but they LOVE this meat beefy bits. What my cats like, I like.
adri l.
selma
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my babies love the chunky wet food! they usually eat dry but i love giving them their delicious wet food snacks.
Grace N.
My 5 cats r a friskies cat. They lpve friskies dry amd wet food. We mix it eith the dry for breakfast and dinner
Zerrin S.
United States
Not too expensive, easy to open, and my cat loves it, she always begs for more after eating breakfast and dinner.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;