BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
My fur babies scarf this stuff down! They absolutely love it! It’s very affordable. Cats really enjoy it and it don’t make them sick like a lot of other wet cat food does. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Doesn’t seem to fill my cat up but for longer than about twenty minutes, then it’s wanting more. The smell is awful but the taste must be good because my cat cannot quit going back for more.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This canned food scares me a little because its like a drug for my cat. She loves it so much she knows exactly what time she eats it. At dinner time shes always waiting at the fridge ready for her treat. Its super affordable as well. Its more of a snack in my mind so just a little bit is good. One small can lasts about a week if she gets a little each night.
Laura C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one is my cats number one favorite. He loves the beef in gravy sauce and will eat it all really quick! Hes usually pretty picky on canned foods but he seems to like the beef in gravy sauce alot. Happy cat = happy owner (me), so I would give this one 10 stars if I could since it is his most favorite choice of canned food!
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is an affordable wet Can food brand. With that being said be cautious and observant of feeding this to your cat mainly because they can develop a food allergy to the food within time. This is what happened to my cat so I would really suggest discuss cat food options with your vet before hand to avoid a food allergy?
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
My cats absolutely LOVE all of the Gravy wet foods. They will eat every last drop! Like I said before, I have 4 cats, and all of them love their wet food dinner time!
Ky D.
Lakewood, WA
I love the chunks! My animals hate the pate texture of wet food and won't eat it without it being cut up into sizable chunks.

This makes it really easy for flea medicine treatment, and they think they're just getting a special treat. The size is nice too. My animals are small so I can divide one can for them and thats usually enough for them :)
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My olde calico cat has a hard time chewing dry food so I give her this. She loves the gravy the best and will lick it all off first! I like the price point at Walmart.
Azrael H.
My cat Maya loves this. It's probably her favorite flavor, and she will only eat Friskies products because she's picky. The price isn't bad and sometimes I can get a coupon!
Shaina P.
Tampa
I buy Friskies simply because that seems to be the only cat food my cat won’t eat but it has to be in a little bit is in charge, she will not eat the pate.She absolutely loves it and eat it four times a day but she needs it because she is a tiny kitty. She also eats dry food LOL. Five stars
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back