BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Codi M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Priced very well. Stinks but the cat loved it. Easy to grab and go. If we ever have another cat, we will purchase again.
Crystal V.
There is a homeless cat that hangs around by my work. I love to buy him friskies and he especially loves the meaty bits.
Marissa C.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby will literally climb up my leg for his friskies! He absolutely loves this food. And he is a very picky eater!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat refuses to eat any sort of wet cat food. I am rating this 5 stars because the cat that I gave this to loved it
wendy c.
Elmhurst, NY
My boyfriends cat loves this food all he will eat and he eats this a lot besides he probably only eats one flavored one
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like the bites better than the paste so this is all they eat. Spoiled. Odor is strong but my cats are healthy.
Mikayla R.
Vidalia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For sinve reason my puppy lives this kings. I thought I'd never find a kind he would eat until i came across this kind.
Jordan V.
Beaver Falls, Pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this can cat food if I let them it would be all that they would eat.. They scarf it right down quick like
Satyra W.
Mr Sprinkles loves a few spoonfuls of this on his dry food. He comes running when he hears that can pop top opening. 😺
Allison M.
This is one of our girl's preferred daily food. Good nutritional value, decent cost per can. I can't really complain.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back