Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts over this food. This food keeps them happy and healthy, and that’s why I will continue to buy this for them.
Chelsea N.
Terlton, OK
My cat loves all of these wet cat foods. I love to get the green cans they are a garden blend and my cat absolutely loves it
Samantha L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this. I will normally split one can between my 2 cats and they come running as soon as they hear the can open!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It seems like my cats are picky and this brand is the only one they will eat. They get so excited for their can if the day
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
When the cats get bored and start picking and choosing their dinners, THIS is given and makes them happy every single time.
Arianna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The purrfect treat for my feline friends! I give them these cans every once in a while as a special treat + they love them.
Melissa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this wet canned food. I give it to him occasionally as a special treat. He gets super cuddly after having it.
Crystal V.
There is a homeless cat that hangs around by my work. I love to buy him friskies and he especially loves the meaty bits.
Marissa C.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby will literally climb up my leg for his friskies! He absolutely loves this food. And he is a very picky eater!
Codi M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Priced very well. Stinks but the cat loved it. Easy to grab and go. If we ever have another cat, we will purchase again.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;