Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Mariah C.
Vallejo , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for my cat. He absolutely goes crazy when I crack the can open, he knows that sound well and knows what he is about to get.
Madeline M.
Augusta
My kitties come running for this canned cat food! Makes me feel good knowing they're getting some real food in their diets
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only thing we can get our 18 year old cat to eat, not only to stay hydrated but also to mix her medications in with.
Madeline T.
My cat absolutely loves this wet food. He expects it every morning, and he loves the “patte” style best. He enjoys all flavors.
VAL B.
We buy these on occasion for our outdoor cat. She seems to like it, it could be the taste or the texture of the meat in gravy.
Laurie M.
Ironwood
Yes, like many, my three cats also love this cat food. I like it because the cats seem to like it came it is reasonably priced.
Tasha D.
Shelbyville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to like this wet cat food just fine! Whenever he hears me open a can he comes running! It's a great price as well
Jess D.
My cat seems to like this. She scratches the table with It in it because she is hungry and wants it. I’ve tried a few varieties
Ashley L.
Fair Haven
Great snack for my furbabies whenever theyve been such good girls! They can't ever wait for more they'll be purring for hours!
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts over this food. This food keeps them happy and healthy, and that’s why I will continue to buy this for them.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food