Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Chelsey S.
Beaufort, SC
My cat loves this food!! If I choose to get a different brand other than friskies, he won't eat it. Very picky, but it's his favorite!
Allison C.
Columbia
My kitties only get this on special occasions, but they LOVE it when they do! It doesn’t upset their tummies either which is a plus!
Casie B.
This is one of my cats favorites! I give him both wet and dry food and he definitely loves the wet food. Always is looking for more.
Stephanie V.
My American short hair loves this brand and her favorite is the canned food. She is no picky eater at all she loves all the flavors.
Amber T.
My rescued cat is picky, he enjoys his wet food in gravy, the different verity pack is great, so it's not constantly the same thing.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
I know this stuff isn't great for our cat, so she get only 1/2 a can a day. I wish I could get her off the food, but she loves it.
Hannah G.
Besides the smell, my cat does love this! I give her 1/2 a can on certain occasions since she is an older kitty. But no complaints!
💋 M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Both of my cats love this. I think it's their favorites. They lick their bowls clean everytime. Not a horrible smell like flavors.
Elizabeth T.
Canned friskies is my cats favorite thing in life if she could eat these and sleep all day she would love life.... and be huge lol
stephanie l.
Citrus Hts, CA
Only type my cat will eat. Anything else and he tends to throw it back up. We have to swtich between the meaty bits and shreads.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food