Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
My cat likes these "bits" and i like them too they're easier to get out of the container and I like that its not an over whelming smell also
Deborah P.
Virginia Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This looks good, smells good,and my cat loves it.  I like that his breath doesn’t have the fishy smell with other flavors of wet food
Dorothy C.
Trumbauersville
I have a cat that this is all she ever eats..she is hooked on Friskies Beef and gravy..so I have to make sure there is always can in stock.
ALI H.
Seville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this with my cat Bentley’s dry food and he absolutely loves it I would highly recommend it to anyone it was a great value and easy to
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
My cats love these cats. They go nuts at the sound of the can opening and they always eat it really fast. Always has been a reliable brand.
Deborah P.
Virginia Beach
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat goes crazy for this stuff. She devours it faster than any others. It's fairly inexpensive where I live so it's the obvious choice.
Caty S.
Fruitport
I bought this for my cat thinking he'd love it. Well I was surprised when he had no interest in it. Looks like I've got a picky eater lol
Erik M.
Brooklyn
The only brand my cat will eat. So yes a big 5 for this. Not really sure why but as soon as she hears the lid come off she comes running.
Jennifer H.
Both of my cats love this food! The meaty bits and the shreds are all my cats eat! They won't eat the pate ones but they love these ones!
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;