Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #14 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Rebecca R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the Purina wet cat food you can't go wrong what cat doesn't like wet food especially if your cats aren't picky definatly a good value
Jaimee M.
Sayre, PA
My kitties only eat friskies hard food and wet food. They love it. When I open a new bag they go crazy. And their treats too. They bag for treats
Kandace H.
Clayton, NC
My cat loves friskies!! I always try to get the poultry pack due to the smell of the sea pack. My cat literally "pouts" when I give him dry food.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
My cat loves this wet food. He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats do love this but the ingredients are not great and it stuffs them full but little to know protein and high in fat not buying this again
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
My cats love the beef in gravy kind. They lick the gravy off and eat the meat after. I can split a can up throughout the day too which is nice.
Izabell G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these, they are affordable and have so many flavors. Good for the cats and my cat really gets happy when he heard these open.
Shanna H.
Amanda
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We don’t use wet food a lot but when we do we will grab this. I Normally can find it around .55 cents. Our cats seam to like it no complaints.
Mary B.
Warren , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My young and old cats alike love the meaty bits. It feels
Like they are getting actual food compared to the pate which kind of freaks me out.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
My cat likes these "bits" and i like them too they're easier to get out of the container and I like that its not an over whelming smell also
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;