Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Target*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
My kitten loves this food. I usually get a variety Bits pack that has three meat flavors, which smells better than the fishy stuff. I highly recommend this.
Rachel F.
Danvers , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love friskies canned cat food!! All three come running when they hear the can open! It’s very affordable and comes in flavors all 3 cats seem to love
Salina R.
Whiteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this brand, iv tried all the flavors on him. When it comes to Friskies, he's not picky about flavor..... It just has to be Friskies.
Zelda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely hated this food! I’m not sure why, they’re not particularly picky guys but this just completely turned them off, one and sniff and done.
Karen T.
Charlottesville
Well, I personally have no idea how it taste and no, I don't want to find out. However, it makes 3 cats very happy indeed and that's all that matters to me
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Our cat will only eat Friskies can food and preferres the shredded but will eat this up too. We waste money buying other can food so we stick to this. :)
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
My kitty loves these i do about half a can and mix with dry food.. it is the only way she will eat food. But she likes all the flavors except the patè ones
heather b.
My mom loves this brand can cat food. She feeds it to her 3 cats every other day. I however do not have cats so if my mom uses it its good enough for me.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my neighbors kitty cat this bc she loves being pampered. Lol yes it did meet my expectations. Yes I’d say she did . Great value not pricey at all.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are fans of the gravy. Most of the time they just eat the gravy and leave the meat! It doesn't smell terrible either which is definitely a plus!
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;