BY FRISKIES #8 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Emily C.
My cat goes insane for this cat food! As soon as I crack a can she will come running and basically try to rip it out of my hands before I can even put it on a plate.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 22 year old Maine Coon that is one of my children. He is now requiring multiple feedings and softer food throughout the day. He absolutely loves this food.
Tiffany C.
My cat runs hi loves to eat . He's also a very picky cat. But he loves this brand. He'll run to me when he hears me opening the product. Haha he knows when it's feeding time.
Brenda S.
My older cat has trouble eating dry food, so this is great for her! She loves it and always runs up to me and starts meowing when I open the can. Affordable too!
Leslie M.
Anderson, SC
My cats pretty much go crazy for anything that is in a can. They love this type, but I prefer to purchase the ones that are more solid (not in bits or shredded).
Natalie W.
Good and my cat seems to love it! He eats almost all of it, and we feed him normally about twice a day, depending on how hungry he is.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
i dont think it has cheese in it but it smells kinda bad 😂 its not my favorite one to give her at all
Dalen F.
Lake Worth
My young cat now doesn't really eat this, the most she does it lick it. My old cat use to love thus, it was all we fed her and she could devour and entire can.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Not the healthiest for a cat, definitely junk food for them, but it helps them to eat their dry food that is ACTUALLY healthy. Keeps their little tumtums full.
Angela W.
Ocala
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Same with this one they get tjis mixed in with their dry food to give them something diffrent to eat n they love it when i change up their food once n a while
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back