BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all the friskies , this beef in gravy meaty bits is one of his favorite, next to the ones with cheese, these are amount a 1.00 which is worth it for him to have a nice treat. He is an American shorthair and he just gets so excited when he sees my husband or I bring home a can of friskies , he still thinks he will learn to open these cans ':)
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Kaila M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only brand I buy because it’s my cats favorite. The indoor delights dry food is a huge hit. He is a picky cat and will only eat the flakes/filets/or bits...anything but pate. Other than this it’s the best, at the best price point.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My beautiful blue Russian loves these. They are her favorites. She’ll come running a mile away if she hears you opening the can. Rayn is not an affectionate cat but if you’re holding her food in your hand she’ll purr and rub against your legs all day. I love it because she loves it!
Vaness E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats like this when they’re hungry, don’t have Fancy Feast left, and don’t want to eat kibble. This is basically their last resort. They don’t like anything other than fancy Feast because they think they’re princesses (they are lol)
Hailey R.
Concord, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always feed our cats this brand of wet cat food. They always love it. There’s so many flavors. They’re very good for the price and you get a lot of food. We can normally share one can for 4 cats and they’re always full afterward.
Amy S.
Spring Grove, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of wet food we will purchase for our cats. They love the taste, and come running when we open the can. It’s a great value, and can be found at almost any retail store. Will recommend this to other cat owners.
Nichole C.
Vancouver, WA
My cat absolutely loves this stuff. He screams and claws at me everyday for me to give him some. He only gets a spoonful every day because he has digestion issues and urinary problems so it’s important he has some wet food, but every flavor I give him he loves.
Mishalaina C.
My cat likes it... I really don't know how to write a thorough review on how it tastes though because I obviously have not tried it. We only give it to her once a day and only a spoonful at a time as her "dinner." She looks forward to it every day.
Crystal L.
My cat just recently developed a tumor in her jaw and the only food she will eat is this kind. She loves that it is soft and is easy to eat. She loves this kind and always comes running when she hears a can get opened
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back