Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all the friskies , this beef in gravy meaty bits is one of his favorite, next to the ones with cheese, these are amount a 1.00 which is worth it for him to have a nice treat. He is an American shorthair and he just gets so excited when he sees my husband or I bring home a can of friskies , he still thinks he will learn to open these cans ':)
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This canned food scares me a little because its like a drug for my cat. She loves it so much she knows exactly what time she eats it. At dinner time shes always waiting at the fridge ready for her treat. Its super affordable as well. Its more of a snack in my mind so just a little bit is good. One small can lasts about a week if she gets a little each night.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is an affordable wet Can food brand. With that being said be cautious and observant of feeding this to your cat mainly because they can develop a food allergy to the food within time. This is what happened to my cat so I would really suggest discuss cat food options with your vet before hand to avoid a food allergy?
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Kaila M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only brand I buy because it’s my cats favorite. The indoor delights dry food is a huge hit. He is a picky cat and will only eat the flakes/filets/or bits...anything but pate. Other than this it’s the best, at the best price point.
Vaness E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats like this when they’re hungry, don’t have Fancy Feast left, and don’t want to eat kibble. This is basically their last resort. They don’t like anything other than fancy Feast because they think they’re princesses (they are lol)
Khoree L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My beautiful blue Russian loves these. They are her favorites. She’ll come running a mile away if she hears you opening the can. Rayn is not an affectionate cat but if you’re holding her food in your hand she’ll purr and rub against your legs all day. I love it because she loves it!
Hailey R.
Concord, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always feed our cats this brand of wet cat food. They always love it. There’s so many flavors. They’re very good for the price and you get a lot of food. We can normally share one can for 4 cats and they’re always full afterward.
Amy S.
Spring Grove, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of wet food we will purchase for our cats. They love the taste, and come running when we open the can. It’s a great value, and can be found at almost any retail store. Will recommend this to other cat owners.
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
My cat really does love these can pieces of food she tends to wake me up for her to eat. I have a black cat and she’s had kittens so she has been really hungry compared to always eating this she gets really happy when I feed her.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;