Friskies® Mariner's Catch Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Mairim R.

BY FRISKIES

Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my cat Andi's favorite wet foods. She loves this mixed with her hard food and she really enjoys it a lot. This wet food is good in the pate form for her and not the gravy form because she can not stomach the gravy. I definitely get this all the time for Andi.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
This is my two geriatric cats favorite meals. They each get 1 can a day plus dry food one is 7 tears old with FIV one is 10 years old and super active. Bothe of the senior love this wet food and come running. Good balur when a sale or coupon is available.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have been eating this wet food for 6 years now and they are healthy and happy as ever. We actually have to stop one cat from stealing the other cats food after he eats his way too fast. It's a crowd pleaser, that's for sure!
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
My cat zoey loves friskies pâté! She had to have her teeth removed and we found that this is her favorite brand of wet food, she won't eat anything else! Great flavor choices. Will continue to repurchase.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are always on sale and my cat seems to love it! That's the flavor that gets her running to the plate! Also it dosen't have too strong of a smell like some of the other brands!
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
It is ok, my cat really didn't like it. He would only eat a small bit of it and then turn his nose up to it. But it is still a very good product.
Hayley G.
New Hope
We give this to our kitties as a treat every once in awhile and they love it. There are so many options for them and its nice and soft!
Caroline c.
Attleboro, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The cats at the local animal shelter love this pate. We've got a handful that are only fed this because they prefer it over the flaked.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
When my cat was put on a liquid food diet for a bit, this was our favorite. She loved it and it was so hard to get her off it.
Darian S.
My cats love this wet cat food. I usually on but them the dry food but every once in awhile I'll give them a nice treat.