Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper

As a snack or with a meal, give your cat a yummy slurprise that’s made with tender lil' bits of real chicken!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper!
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper These little slurpies and little soups are a huge hit with my cats. One in particular likes her soft food to be more of a gravy consistency. These are so perfect for her. At times I’ve had trouble finding their favorites at the pet store. Thank goodness for Chewy.com
Elaine R.
bronx
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Elaine R.
This is really good for the cats , I think is sweet and my cat love them , is recomendable
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Victoria M.
Mi gato es quisquilloso con la comida y generalmente no le gusta la comida húmeda de ningún tipo a menos que tenga mucha salsa. Él los ama tanto. son tan fáciles de usar y mi gato viene corriendo cuando me oye sacudirlo. ¡Definitivamente les recomiendo que lo prueben! Recompraré 100%
Alyssa S.
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Alyssa S.
I received this from influenster and i just fed it to my cat and he ate it so fast, he clearly loves it !
Katy S.
Richmond, VA
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Katy S.
Unfortunately my cat Grove was not a fan of this product. I’ve not known him to be a picky eater but he just wasn’t interested in this sauce. I think this would be PERFECT for a cat that is only given dry food and needs some coaxing to eat. Older cats, or cats that are being put on a diet for example.
Alondra A.
East Lansing, MI
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Alondra A.
Hola, a Sunshine le encantó esta comida! Lo pusimos sobre la comida de gato para darle más sabor! Sunshine casi se comió el plato haha! 100/10 gracias influenster!
Haley K.
N Las Vegas, NV
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Haley K.
(incentivized) One of my cats wasnt interested in it at all, while the other couldn't wait to gobble it up. So my picky eater didnt want it but my other cat couldn't get enough. I'd say that it must be pretty good. as soon as I opened the packet she was all over me and ready to eat. They're a little messy but it's not awful. and the little slurp noises my kitty made were super cute so that's a plus.
Yajaira E.
Edinburg, TX
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Yajaira E.
They immediately ran over as soon as I opened the little package & started gulping it down. I did have a little trouble getting the shredded chicken out , but other than that I highly recommend !
Rita F.
Douglasville, GA
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Rita F.
This is good wet food for cat that love it .they smell better then other cat food I had .
Whitley R.
Friskies Lil' Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in a Dreamy Sauce Cat Food Topper uploaded by Whitley R.
from what I could tell my beautiful fluff like this flavor but not as much as the other flavor we got it took her longer to finish this one up.

Looking for your answer?