Friskies® Indoor In Sauce Flaked Ocean Whitefish Dinner With Garden Green Cat Food uploaded by Tina R.

BY FRISKIES

Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control, Weight Control Flavor: Ocean Whitefish Primary

Ingredient:

Ocean Whitefish Package Weight: 5.5oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Ocean Whitefish, Meat by-Products, Chicken, Corn Bran, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Brown Rice, Spinach, Rice, Calcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, MenadioneSodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3Supplement, Potassium Iodide. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 8% Crude Fat (Min) 2% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.2% Moisture (Max) 78% Ash (Max) 2.5% Taurine (Min) 0.05%

Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food has helped to regulate the occurrences of hair balls. My cat went from having them a lot, to having one maybe once a month (if that). This food doesn't make them gain unnecessary weight, either. Not to mention my cat goes crazy anytime she sees me even touch a can of this stuff!
Jackie P.
Harrisburg, PA
Mr. Ninja Please Longbottom and Calee would rather me buy them this food. When I change brands they refuse to eat it. I have to hide the food or they will help themselves to it. The product met my expectations and this is only food they will eat so yes I would buy it again.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
My cats are picky they will eat this and blue buffalo or science diet. I think they love it cause at night they are waiting at the door. It is not high price and anyone could buy it. I buy this item all the time for them because they get a can every night!
Nicole T.
York, PA
Good price and my cats love all the flavors of the food. I have tried many varieties and even the most expensive they turn their nose up! The only con is the strong smell it has. It's gagging but the cats seem to enjoy. Friskies® Tasty Treasures Pate Turkey & Chicken Dinner With Cheese Cat Food
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This flavor is my picky Einstein 's favorite so I'm always happy to find it I'm not sure if it just sell out or what but I have a hard time finding it so when I do I buy a few
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
My kitty loves wet food and this is no exception. I've noticed she likes just about everything BUT chicken, but still eats it. Good food and affordable.
Jennifer L.
Greer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a dedicated picky fish eater in your home, this seems to be a hit! Most of the fish lovers like the sauce and smaller pieces.
Ashton K.
greenville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my cats hates pate so I always make sure to pick up the flakes. I serve them half dry, half wet, and they always clear this first.
Jenna w.
My cat eats a combination of dry and wet food and I've found that with this wet food and another brand of dry food it works out for her!
Lorraine D.
Miramar, FL
My cat loves it a lot! All he does is eat eat and eat haha. It's not even expensive. I said 1-$3. Very cheap especially at Walmart l.