Friskies Indoor Delights® Dry Cat Food

Formulated to promote healthy weight and help control hairballs, with flavors of chicken, salmon, cheese & garden greens.

Is this expensive elsewhere?
How you get product samples try at your house?
I have been wanting to try this Purina Friskies Indoor Cat Food For My Kitty. His name is Crazy Cat! He is really a finicky kitty! What flavors do they offer?
Start your review of Friskies Indoor Delights® Dry Cat Food!
Lyndsay D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff. They go crazy as soon as I open the bag. And they are super picky. I also like this one because it’s not too expensive.
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cat really enjoys this food. He also seems to cough up less hairballs since we tried this brand. I would recommend for indoor cats.
Tammy F.
Baroda, MI
My cat really loves this food this flavor only. I've tried the other flavors and he won't eat but a few bites and walk away. The price is good and the bag last a few weeks.
Allison F.
Joppatowne
I’ve used this with all my kitties for the past 9 years. Love the hairball control, especially for long hair babies like mine!
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Our cats really do like this . We buy at least once a week. It is very affordable . A lot of my family buy this also for there cats. Nothing I would change about it at all . Compared to other brands this one is better on your wallet .
Cathy C.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually give my kitties Friskies can wet food in the morning and Friskies dry cat food at night. All three of my babies are strictly indoor kitties so this a good balanced diet for them. As a little girl I remember my parents feeding their cats Friskies so I have just followed the tradition as our pets were always healthy and lived a long time. My babies love it and it is a great price for the value.
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this product . We tried other cat food before but this is her favorite food. I can really say she is happy every feeding time. #petlovers #furrybuddy
member-33ec3
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product perfect amount that you can change the flavor quicker for your loved ones
Monica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super affordable. My cat seems to really enjoy. She always seems to be in a really good after eating so that a win. Recommended.
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is what feed them as there five of them all indoors so we try to moderate how much they eat but more nutrient rich plus the cats themselves come running so must taste ok