BY FRISKIES

Description:

Explore the great indoors. Specially formulated to promote healthy weight and help control hairballs. With a touch of garden greens to give your indoor cat a taste of the outdoors. minus the muddy paws. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control.

Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken by-ProductMeal, Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Beef Tallow Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E),Turkey by-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Animal Liver Flavor, Soybean Hulls, Malt Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, CholineChloride, Dried Cheese Powder, Added Color (Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2,And Other Color), Parsley Flakes, Taurine, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, CalciumIodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity),Sodium Selenite. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30% Crude Fat (min) 12% Crude Fiber (max) 5% Moisture (max) 12%

• Is this expensive elsewhere?4 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this Purina Friskies Indoor Ca...4 Answers
  • How you get product samples try at your house?1 Answers
kaitlyn S.
Schaumburg, IL
My cats eat this everyday and love it. They always eat more and one cat even got fat by eating so much of it. I have two cats and they share the food and love. It’s a good price considering the other food is so expensive
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand of cat food. I have went through so many different kind and this is the only kind of indoor cAt food that my cat likes. I get a big bag and it lasts me a good while so it’s very affordable. Which is good in my household. If you have a indoor cat I would definitely recommend!
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Talk about savages, my cats will try to rip at the bag even before I get a chance to open it. This food is like crack haha. But honestly, my two cats (one thin and one pleasantly plump) both love this food!
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
My cat has been eating this all of her adult life and she loves it! The only thing I Personally dislike about the product is that it makes my kitty’s breath smell atrocious!
Tawny A.
My kitties have sensitive tummies so the indoor blend has been a blessing in our home! They still clamor to their bowls at meal time and we haven't had an issue since we switched!
Rose D.
N Attleboro, MA
My two cats love this indoor cat food. It doesn’t bother their tummies and helps keep the weight off the old of the two cats. I’d like to say the never snub their noses at this but they wouldn’t be cats if they didn’t do that once in a while.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food , she has been eating this food for 2 years , she really does enjoy it , I love that it’s affordable and I can find just about anywhere .. I will always continue to purchase this one in particular
Kera H.
Beaverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I feed my cat on the days she doesn’t get wet food. She loves it and I feel good about it having all the nutrients in it that an indoor cat misses by not going outside.
Alix G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to feed my cat really high end cat food and I just decided to buy something with a cheaper price tag. He seems to like it and eats a lot of this. This isn't the best cat food quality out there but my cat doesn't really care since he's so fat. So if your cat likes food and you want to buy they something cheap this seems to do the job.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used so many products of cat food too Sadie's not too particular of what he eats seem to like this okay have the can food he's got to have at least a little bit every day I would recommend this product to cat lovers
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I have been wanting to try this Purina Friskies Indoor Cat Food For My Kitty. His name is Crazy Cat! He is really a finicky kitty! What flavors do they offer?
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Is this expensive elsewhere?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
How you get product samples try at your house?

Target