BY FRISKIES

Description:

Gravy goes crunchy! Only Friskies Gravy Swirlers has real, savory gravy baked right in! Every irrestibly crunchy bite combines the great taste of real chicken and salmon, plus a new special kibble featuring a rich, gravylicious swirl. So gravylicious, it bowls cats over.

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, animal liver flavor, wheat flour, fish meal, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, salmon meal, natural and artificial flavors, added color, salt, dried chicken flavored gravy, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, DL-Methionine, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 5, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), sodium selenite.   A-6007

• What is your cats preferable Friskies cat food variety?2 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased this cat food to have a inexpensive option for my cats. I poured it in their bowl and they loved it. The gravy made me want to try it, because it sound like it would be good. It meet my expectations because my cats enjoyed eating it . I will be purchasing this flavor again because Friskies has good cat food.
Allison M.
Ayer
I rated this a 3, I haven't tried it myself and I have no indication that my cat likes it either. I don't think it's anything wrong with the cat food...I think my cat is broken. She will starve herself until she gets to eat her daily can of wet cat food. There dry stuff just sits in the bowl until it looks gross and I replace it with fresh dry stuff. This food is always made available for the animal (as well as water). I continue to choose this brand because I think I saw my cat eat a morsel or two, maybe once.
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats prefers to eat Friskies canned cat food so I was pleasantly surprised when she gobbled up this Gravy Swirlers cat food. I will definity purchase this dry food as soon as I can find locally or next time I place an order from amazon. I would recommend this brand and style of food to my cat loving friends. #PINCHmegotiffree
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My lil lucy loves her frickys its funny because i have to hide the bag from her because she will get it and have a feast its a must buy your cats will love i know my lil lucy do
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat has only been on kitten food, so when I gave her Friskies Gravy Swirlers, she loved it! She seemed very pleased with the food. It didn't upset her stomach either, which is a plus. I will be buying this product in the future! I would recommend this to cat owners!
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I received this as a sample from Pinchme. I fed it to my cat and she ate it right up.She liked it so much I got her the large bag and she ate that up too. I would buy this again as she likes it.
Amber C.
Trenton
My 14 cats absolutely love this food. They can't get enough of it. We were giving them other flavors but if they could ask which one they prefered, they would probably pick this one.
Dominique M.
When it comes to dry cat food my felines loves Friskies! Especially there New Gravey Swirlers he seems to dive right in without hesitation. I like that Friskies has multiple flavors for him to try. It has never upset his stomach and he just can not get enough of this stuff. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends. On the plus side it is fairly inexpensive as well and many places that sale it typically have it on sale. Friskies® Gravy Swirlers Cat Food
Karla M.
Los Angeles
My cats love it I mix both bags, it's healthy haven't had any problems. I recomend using these products for your cats. Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & MineralsFriskies® Gravy Swirlers Cat Food
Britt D.
COEUR D ALENE, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recieved a sample of this in the mail today and my cats LOVED it. I have bought them food that has salmon or other fish flavors and they never really cared for it but this food they couldn't get enough of. I fed it to them like I would a treat though rather than a food since it was a smaller bag so I'll probably keep feeding it to them this way. There are little red fish shapes in there along with your standard bits of food which is cute too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What is your cats preferable Friskies cat food variety?