Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food

• My cat loves this cat food. He is 12 so i give him what he wants!...1 Answers
  • hello i just wanna know, do you give this to your cat all the tim...4 Answers
Friskies  Gravy Sensations Cat Food
Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food
  • "Give them each a can every night they come running as soon as they hear the can pop open .. there fur has gotten a lot shiner and they look a lot heather i wouldnt feed them anything else " in 13 reviews
  • "they go crazy everytime i pull a packet out of the box and they start rubbing up to my leg. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat is very picky, I've tried many different brands of wet food and he turned his nose up at all of them." in 11 reviews
  • "my cat is usually a picky eater and wont normally eat canned cat food or anything other that cat chow but she really seems to like this and likes it better that cat chow i got it at family dollar which is 6.00 and dollar general which is 5.50" in 6 reviews
  • "I used to mix this with my cat's dry food and they would go nuts!" in 6 reviews
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely LOVES THESE! Every time I'm in the kitchen, he follows me everywhere and meows at me constantly, ESPECIALLY if I have anything that resembles a can in my hand. He's honestly probably addicted to these, but they don't really make him fat, even at getting up to 4 cans a day (due to VERY poor communication in my house as to who fed the cat last). I think this looks and smells more appealing than the pate kind, so I tend to buy this fat more often; the pate kind is easiest to scoop into his dish though. He seems to go crazy over any kind and any flavor. He loves this stuff TOO much!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these as a treat! The package is great and makes it easy and convinent. My cat is 9-11lbs. 1 can seems to satisfy her in the morning while I leave for work. It allows her to not over eat ( which she can tend to do) . She is a fan which makes me a fan so I will most likely be purchasing these again.
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are absolutely in love with the Friskies Gravy Sensations seafood flavors!I will definitely be buying them more.Although I am hoping to find coupons for it on a regular basis because it is a little pricey for the amount that you get.I paid around $6 for only 12 packets at Walmart. But like I said my cat's absolutely love them. So I will be buying more.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food I buy for my cats. My vet recommended not spending a whole lot of money on cat food and said she even buys Friskies. Cats are cats so they eat it no problem and it’s pretty reasonably priced at about 50¢ a can right now. I buy all different flavors for my cats and the only ones I avoid are the salmon ones because they don’t sit well with my cats’ stomachs. Other than that I can’t recommend this brand enough.
kayla🐱 A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great option for cats who eat just the gravy out of their food and complement around the meat. There’s tons of gravy and a small amount of meat. It’s ground up really well too so it’s kind of mixed in with the gravy.
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur babies love this food! I can’t barely even get it in the bowl and they are already eating it. They have maintained a soft coat and healthy weight! I highly recommend this to other for their babies!
Daphne E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I get mostly dry food but every time I go grocery shoping I get them each a treat and buy this wet cat food and they sit in the kitchen and wait for me to open the cans they love it so much.
Esmeralda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this every 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks she gets one can a day I mix it with her hard food anyway she enjoys this you can switch up every time they have different flavors consistency and everything
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Tessa C.
Excellently priced & my cat loves the gravy & meat chunks. Big enough serving in one can to last 2 feedings. Friskies is a trusted brand that I have bought for years.
Whitley G.
How many cans do you feed your cats?
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of cat food is best for the diet of a healthy cat?
wayne h.
Crossett, AR
Where is the best place to purchase ?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
My cat just licks all the gravy off and leaves the food. Does anyone else do this?
Rosa G.