Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food

• My cat loves this cat food. He is 12 so i give him what he wants!...1 Answers
  • hello i just wanna know, do you give this to your cat all the tim...4 Answers
Friskies  Gravy Sensations Cat Food
Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food
  • "Give them each a can every night they come running as soon as they hear the can pop open .. there fur has gotten a lot shiner and they look a lot heather i wouldnt feed them anything else " in 13 reviews
  • "they go crazy everytime i pull a packet out of the box and they start rubbing up to my leg. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat is very picky, I've tried many different brands of wet food and he turned his nose up at all of them." in 11 reviews
  • "my cat is usually a picky eater and wont normally eat canned cat food or anything other that cat chow but she really seems to like this and likes it better that cat chow i got it at family dollar which is 6.00 and dollar general which is 5.50" in 6 reviews
  • "I used to mix this with my cat's dry food and they would go nuts!" in 6 reviews
Erica G.
Erica G.
I would have rather have this product 2.5 stars because it is 50/50 for me. My cats love the gravy/sauce portion of this product. But they tend to avoid the meaty bits and chunks in it. After letting the product sit over night, the meat tend to look like styrofoam. It's know wonder the cats pushed it aside. There are different mixtures wiry shredded meat in it and they eat that. Who knows maybe my cats are just picky? Though I've talked with other cat owners and they have said the same.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I have 3 cats who loves wet food and they really like this product. In fact, they love the most of the products from Friskies, I think it is a good brand for pets.

/ Tengo 3 gatos a los que les encanta la comida húmeda y realmente aman este producto. De hecho, les gustan casi todos los productos de la línea Friskies. Creo que es una buena marca para mascotas, la recomiendo.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
My cat LOVED the variety of flavors. She would eat this in practically minutes. My cat has almost no teeth, so for the longest time i could only give her wet food. While she enjoyed it very much so, it did cause quite a bit of stomach upset whenever she ate this. If it didnt cause so many stomach problems, i would have kept feeding this to her!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
I don't like to feed my kitten any fishy cat foods because of the mercury content..so this one is the winner! He absolutely loves it and gets so excited every time he gets to eat. It doesn't smell too bad, and the texture is fine (I do NOT like the pate recipe). He seems to like the beef and gravy the best- but he does like a good variety!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
My cats actually quite like the gravy sensations. My only problem with it is that because it is much more decadent (with the gravy and all) I feel like they eat the can much faster. With the regular pate, it seems they are able to pace themselves a little more. Or maybe they're just extremely glutonous and they just eat fast...
christian l.
christian l.
I'm completely pleased with this product for my furball..he absolutely loves it. He really does love friskies turkey, chicken & beef chunks. & let's not forget the treats 😊
He's 11months old & he's a short hair tabby, grey & white stripes. He also eats the kitten kibbles😅 he's all about the friskies
Vannessa G.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
When my cat was smaller, we tried different foods and this was one of them.

Unfortunately, this didn't go well with his stomach at all. He always had to use his litter box constantly and it smelled a lot more stronger..in a bad way. Right when we switched him to 9lives, it's been so much better.
sonia P.
sonia P.
My cats love this anything gravy and soups they love so when they put this on the shelves I had a feild day and every once in awhile I will treat them to meats with gravy. They are not fond of beefy products or tuna flavors who would of guessed right but they love chicken and turkey products
Diana H.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loves friskies. Especially when you buy the 40 cans at Costco for only $24. Can't beat that price for such a great product. He gobbles it up and it doesn't leave a huge hole in my pocket. There are so many cans, so I don't have to worry about going to the grocery store constantly.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Jacksonville, Fl
My older cat loves this food. He will not eat any other wet food. He does get tartar build up from it really quickly though. Frequent brushing needed and has caused excessive shedding (got better when tried other foods) but it is very budget friendly and he absolutely loves it!
Whitley G.
Whitley G.
How many cans do you feed your cats?
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of cat food is best for the diet of a healthy cat?
wayne h.
wayne h.
Crossett, AR
Where is the best place to purchase ?
Susan W.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
My cat just licks all the gravy off and leaves the food. Does anyone else do this?
Rosa G.