Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food

• My cat loves this cat food. He is 12 so i give him what h...1 Answers
  • hello i just wanna know, do you give this to your cat all...4 Answers
Friskies  Gravy Sensations Cat Food
Friskies Gravy Sensations Cat Food
  • "Give them each a can every night they come running as soon as they hear the can pop open .. there fur has gotten a lot shiner and they look a lot heather i wouldnt feed them anything else " in 13 reviews
  • "they go crazy everytime i pull a packet out of the box and they start rubbing up to my leg. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat is very picky, I've tried many different brands of wet food and he turned his nose up at all of them." in 11 reviews
  • "I used to mix this with my cat's dry food and they would go nuts!" in 6 reviews
  • "my cat is usually a picky eater and wont normally eat canned cat food or anything other that cat chow but she really seems to like this and likes it better that cat chow i got it at family dollar which is 6.00 and dollar general which is 5.50" in 6 reviews
Roxann F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my Lord! There's not enough time to explain how much my cat loves Friskies!!! When he was very very small he was a very very very sick little kitty! And as he grew and got off all his medication and stuff we had tried multiple Kitty foods and or cat foods for him out of the can. But to make a long story short he will not eat nothing but Friskies in the can!!! Thank you for FRISKIES for making my cat healthy! Also for being a little fuss fart!
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two male cats who absolutely love they gravy sensations! This is there absolutely favorite they love the gravy along with it being in more of chunks/ stop form. Every time I feed them some of these they lick the bow completely empty which is not something I can say about every wet food that I give them ( they are picky eaters). I love that it’s not super expensive and easy for my both cats to share a whole can! Definitely will continue to buy!
Allison F.
Greenville, SC
We purchase these boxes weekly! Our kitties cannot get enough of them. The flavors satisfy the kitties and the price point is perfect. I have bought more expensive products that have not pleased them flavor wise and we have bought ones at similar price points that don’t fill her belly! These friskies gravy sensations are the best of every world.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only issue was I didn’t realize how big the bag was but that was my fault. Saves me the extra trip to the store. The cat seems to love the food and is meowing each morning for more. We found the kitty wandering around. I am allergic to cats but I bought allergy meds and decided to keep her. She was very thin when we found her and she has now gained some weight. I am happy to know that this type of food is working to get her healthy. She has also started to help us with our mouse issue. I know this review needs to be 50 characters but have no idea what else to write. I didnt taste it so I will let the cat do the talking. Meow meow meow meow prrrrrr meow meow
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely LOVES THESE! Every time I'm in the kitchen, he follows me everywhere and meows at me constantly, ESPECIALLY if I have anything that resembles a can in my hand. He's honestly probably addicted to these, but they don't really make him fat, even at getting up to 4 cans a day (due to VERY poor communication in my house as to who fed the cat last). I think this looks and smells more appealing than the pate kind, so I tend to buy this fat more often; the pate kind is easiest to scoop into his dish though. He seems to go crazy over any kind and any flavor. He loves this stuff TOO much!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm in the process of registering a feral colony of cats. There's about 30 not counting my own and all the cats love Friskies with Gravy. I mix it with dry food to spread it out a little. Friskies® Prime Filets with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food I've tried other brands and they will just turn their noses up at them.
Brittany L.
Welch, WV
My cat LOVES this food. This is an absolute must have for him. This product works well for him because some soft foods make him sick to his stomach but this brand never has. It’s very affordable as well. I highly recommend this product!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES the friskies gravy sensations cat food! It is one of their favorite foods! I also like it because it comes in a multipack and it is not very exensive. It keeps my kitten full and happy! I would recommend to anyone with a cat!
Jenny R.
My cat is alllll about the gravy and this is perfect for her. Our boy doesn’t care as much about gravy (he’s not as picky), but he chomps it right up too! They both love this food and screech at us in a chorus of excitement when we have the can out to scoop into their bowls
Samantha C.
Coopersburg , PA
Our cat loves the gravy that these came with. He sucks it all up every time we feed him and then eats the chunky bits last. He’s a larger Russian blue cat and it keeps his fur nice and shines so pretty. We love the wet food!
Whitley G.
How many cans do you feed your cats?
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of cat food is best for the diet of a healthy cat?
wayne h.
Crossett, AR
Where is the best place to purchase ?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
My cat just licks all the gravy off and leaves the food. Does anyone else do this?
Rosa G.