BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real poultry in a flavorful gravy. How gourmet!

Water sufficient for processing, poultry, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, added color, potassium chloride, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   F-6101

Amber J.
Clarksburg, WV
My cat is such a picky eater! This is the only dry and soft food I can get her to eat. The only con I have is it smells horrible but that's all can cat foods. Very cheap everywhere. I pay 00.55 a can at Walmart and the dollar store. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Rachel L.
Springfield, VA
This is my cat's favorite food. She's a really picky eater and will only eat it fresh out of the can. If I put some of the can back in the fridge for later, she is no longer interested! But because she loves it and her sensitive teeth can handle it, it works for me!
Anita H.
Concord, NC
My cats are very finicky about their food. They do not like the shredded , it has to be the meaty bits. They do not like fish flavor but they love the chicken and turkey. I buy the 24 count box that has a blend of poultry, beef and gourmet grill and they love it.
Ciara I.
Mesa, AZ
My cat enjoyed this one quite a bit. He is quite picky with what he eats, and likes this one a lot. It met my expectations. It wasn't expensive, and good for my money. It was about 40 cents a can. It was a nice treat that I would definitely buy him again.
yesica a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this. They can't stand any pate stuff. They are super picky and they love the turkey one the best (2nd fave is whitefish). I've tried to feed them expensive canned cat food and they turn their noses up at it. I've even tried the all natural stuff... and nope. They always jump up and down when I pull out Sheba. Crazy cats.
Kendra S.
Tacoma, WA
My cat love this stuff! She's not a picky girl but this by far is her favorite. She waits impatiently every time I'm about to feed her some! This is def a must try if your cat is picky about foods.
Hadiya M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat and pups loves this food they scarfed it down till it's gone . Sidebar be prepared for when they use the bathroom it seems to process out of their systems pretty fast .
Jessica W.
My cat loves this a lot too!! But I usually get a variety of them for her!! And I been looking for something with benifits and more healthier and not as expencive!!
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This stuff kind of grosses me out. My cat will eat a little bit of it but not much. I prefer a more organic, real food, if I'm going to treat my cat to wet food.
Shelby F.
We give this to our cat occasionally as sort of a special treat and she goes crazy! Can barely get the can open before she's all up in your face meowing!
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Is this food for all kind of cats?