BY FRISKIES

Description:

Cats come running for the delightful tastes and textures of real tuna in tender flakes perfectly paired with a flavorful sauce.100% Complete & Balanced for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health.

Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry, Fish, Meat by-Products, Wheat Gluten, Tuna, Soy Flour, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Taurine, CholineChloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention), Manganese Sulfate, CalciumPantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin KActivity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 12% Crude Fat (Min) 3% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78% Ash (Max) 3.8% Taurine (Min) 0.05%

Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
Our cat will only eat part of this and is not a fan of the flakes. He prefers the cat food that is pate and just one big lump. He tends to lick the gravy from this kind and leave a lot of the flake pieces uneaten. I don't think there is anything not to recommend but our cat is just picky about his food.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
My cat is notoriously picky when it comes to wet food, he will rarely touch it but this arthritic boy will run across the entire house when he knows I've got a Friskies flaked tuna in hand! It's gone within minutes!
Eva W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can barely even lift up a can without my two cats running to me and beggingg for some. My cats definitely love this stuff and if they like it so do I!
Amanda E.
Satisfies my mothers picky cats, they refuse to eat hard cat food so my mom tried feeding them this and they love it, plus the price is reasonable
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat likes it, actually begs for it so really pretty decent. Good price but i don't think the quality is all that good for them. Could be better
Wendy S.
Decatur, TX
My 11 year old cat is super picky and will only eat Friskies wet can cat food. The smell isn't great but he doesn't seem offended in the least.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
My cats love this wet food. We mix it with Friskies dry food and they clean the bowl every time. Can't beat the price either.
Taylour P.
My cats loved this product. Very good price as well.The can looks good, the food is good for the cats, it's a great product.
KT K.
My cat always likes these. However they don't always agree with him. I compare this to any low/mid end soft cat food.
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
My cat loved this food. The minute he seen the can he would freak out with excitement. The price was great too.