Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Fish a Licious Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count

Friskies Fish a Licious Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count

Tell your cat to grab a dish, it’s time for fish! This 32-count variety pack has eight cans each of Shreds With Whitefish & Sardines In Sauce, Shreds With Salmon In Sauce, Prime Filets With Salmon & Beef In Sauce, and Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tu

Should this be used as my cats main food source or just a treat that's apart of their diet?
Start your review of Friskies Fish a Licious Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count!
connie P.
Logan, OH
We have 5 cats love this seafood shredded catfood.They love it alot.They love it cause it's shredded it seems.give them pate catfood they won't eat it.so i buy shredded for our cats and they love it!!! They can tell when not shredded and walks off.Guess their spoiled and want their way.They are our second set of kids to us,lol.
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
Great price and a much better quality than Meow Mix. Pet store staff said wet food should mainly be a treat or diet supplement so I weaned my cats off of it and only treat them with it a couple times a month. Compared to Meow Mix canned wet food, this is much better. I mixed with water and fed to my cat when she was pregnant and nursing to keep weight on her. After softening it, I would mix in gel vitamin supplements. Initially I gave her cans from the Meow Mix seafood variety pack but once she mostly lapped it up, there were weird white fatty or tendon like pieces left. That's when I swapped to Purina Friskies, which is higher quality, priced well and both of my cats like the way it tastes.
Mary K.
High Point, NC
Very affordable. My cat loves the different flavors and I love the price! He comes running when he hears me open the lid.
Apple R.
Inexpensive. Lots of food. And my cat loves it... of course she prefers wet food over the dry so she loves it.
Anna B.
My cats love Friskies, shreds! It is easier for them to eat than the paté. We normally buy it at Target, we seem to get a good price there.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,239 reviews
My cat is 19 years old and she has no teeth so this keeps her alive. It is the only soft food that she will eat, she is very picky about it. #furryfriends #catlove #nationalpetday
Jeanette Z.
I get this in addition to the 32 count chicken lovers or other poultry multi packs in 32 or 24. I primarily feed them poultry flavors but I like to change it up for them (which is why I buy multipacks in the first place). So I'll occasionally feed them a fishy flavor. I've read poultry is more nutritious for cats so I feed this more as a treat a few times a week.
red S.
Pemberton, NJ
My local Wal-Mart never has this case so I usually buy each can individually. My cats prefer Pate and - once again since my senior cat is picky - we only do fish/seafood flavors. When I'm late giving them a can, they act like they're dying - lol. $.44 a single can regular price. Not bad at all. Just wish my Wal-Mart had the case.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
I buy these as an alternative to the usually dry food i give my cat. He seems to really enjoy all of the different flavors