BY FRISKIES

Description:

Features Friskies Turkey & Giblets Dinner in Homestyle Sauce Canned Cat Food Our savory homestyle sauce raises this Turkey & Giblets Dinner to sensational new heights! It can't be beat - but it sure can be licked. Key Benefits 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats and kittens Cats love the taste Convenient flip top can makes feeding quick and easy

Jasmine B.
My cat Apollo will lick alllll of the gravy off his soft food and leave the chunks so I'd always strain the can for him, with this food I don't have to strain it and I love it! He loves it too! We get the big variety boxes and he loves every flavor, he licks all his gravy from his dish eats a couple dishes then him and his sister switch so he can lick the gravy from her's and she can eat the food he left. The price is the same as any. You can SEE the extra gravy which I love and my kitties love. I've been wanting this for him forever and I'm happy it's a think now!
Natalee C.
Hixson , TN
My cats love this canned food. With the pate they don’t get the gravy they want. But with this they get mainly the gravy with the turkey bits in it.
Erica D.
This is one of my cats favourites. She purrs the whole time she's eating so I know she loves it so five stars from her lol