Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food

Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food!
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food uploaded by Sheryl K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food my kitty love all the gravy-ness in this can! My kitty gives it 5 stars and the price is reasonable mostly when a picky kitty loves it.
Lorrie M.
Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My kitty loves this so much! She is a sucker for anything like a lot of gravy! She is a notorious picky eater in our house so if she gives it her stamp of approval, it goes a long way! From my perspective, it’s nice because it doesn’t have a offensive smell at all. It just smells like real chicken & gravy! #CatLove #furryfriends #goodbyejuly #NewYearSameFavs
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Friskies Extra Gravy Chunky With Chicken in Savory Gravy Wet Cat Food uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Target
I have a very picky kitty, who only likes the "broths" when it comes to wet food, he isn't interested in anything else that I put in his bowl... Unfortunately, those packets of broth are full of carbs, and my kitty is mow on a Dr. ordered diet that does NOT include broths, and he also gets less dry food. This is the only brand I habe beem able to get him to eat since the switch, he is very upset with his meals lately. This still isn't the best alternative, but it is a start. This isn't the same consistancy of the broths, but it has gravy which makes it more appealing than a pate. I'm not super impressed with the ingredients, but this option is more affordable and is helping make this transition a little smoother. It's a step in the right direction, and I'm happy to have found something that he will eat!
Andrea S.
My cat didn´t like it, he never eats canned food and this one wasn´t the exception. The smell is good not like other cat foods that have a strong smell. I didn´t want to throw it so I gave it to a neighbor and his cat likes it. I wish my cat were like his!
elizabeth R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So my cats only really get friskies wet food and the extra gravy ones are their favorites! Especially for my boy pk who only really likes the crazy and crunchies! Works for all my babies
Kim N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Extra Gravy is my cats favorite food. He goes crazy for the gravy and likes all the flavors. The 36 pack is a great value and your cat will be very happy!
Casey M.
My 2 cats, both make ages 1 1/2 and 4 1/2, go crazy for this!! They have always eaten the gravy first so when I saw “extra gravy” I knew my kitties would love it
Karolyn R.
Clymer, PA
It’s easier to mix the formula with extra gravy in with wet food and my kitty really seems to like this kind. He’s not picky though and he’s overall healthy and I haven’t fed him any other brands so I will continue to use this
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
The cat seems to like it, but we only use it as a treat not on a regular basis because the wet food can get a little expensive so we mostly stick to dry. We bought it at our local PetSmart and I probably would recommend it to other cat owners.
Rebecca P.
Hastings
This is my cats favorite. He is going to be 14 this year. He has liked it sense he was 5. It was cheap and high Quality. I bought it at Walmart. For like $.50

Looking for your answer?