BY FRISKIES #32 in Cat Food & Treats

Friskies Dry Rise and Shine Cat Food, 6.3 lbs: Sunny with a chance of awesome Fortified with vitamins A, D, E and C Complete and balanced nutrition to fuel the day Protein Essential fatty acids Vitamins and minerals Anti-oxidants 6.3 lbs of Friskies dry cat food see more...

Mona N.
🚫🚫DO NOT FEED YOUR PETS KIBBLE🚫🚫
I wish i could go on every pet product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their deadly, negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble/canned food/treats vs raw food diet and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake🐶🐱💔
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats weren’t too impressed with this for some reason. I normally buy them the seafood flavors because most cats enjoy it. I ended up giving this bag away because they refused to eat it. It was kind of pricey for such a small bag. I have three cats so I generally buy a bigger bag. I wanted to try something different. It really depends on your cats whether they will like this or not .
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we have found that the cats will eat! It's pretty cheap and can be bought anywhere. My cats are pretty picky and they love this brand. I think it's a great brand at a great price!!
Monica E.
Berkeley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a picky cat and she hates so many brands of food but she still hasn't said no to friskies so am one happy camper it's so affordable and has a variety of flavors for us to chose from
Esmeralda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buy this maybe once a moth she loves this my cat it’s picky with her food she don’t like just brown food she likes color food anyway I like this because there in cute little forms and she loves it
Laura M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had cats for the last 10 years and the all seem to really like this food, I have tried other brands, but they really like Friskies! Also has all vitamins and nutrients they need!!
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Ashley L.
Henry, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Rise, shine....You mean all day deliciousness. My indoor/outdoor cat loves this food almost as much as he loves me. Great price, comparable size/price to other brands.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I started buying this brand because it is t super expensive for a bad bag. My kitten eats a lot and this bag last me about two weeks. I always buy it when I’m at Target
Although my kittens will eat this food and it is low priced! I will never buy it for my cats again! My vet said it is horrible for cats and can even cause fatal problems!