Friskies Dry Rise and Shine Cat Food, 6.3 lbs uploaded by thatmakeup g.

BY FRISKIES #83 in Cat Food

Friskies Dry Rise and Shine Cat Food, 6.3 lbs: Sunny with a chance of awesome Fortified with vitamins A, D, E and C Complete and balanced nutrition to fuel the day Protein Essential fatty acids Vitamins and minerals Anti-oxidants 6.3 lbs of Friskies dry cat food see more...

Michelle B.
Rome
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to enjoy this more than any other dry food. I do recommend buying the smaller bags as the larger ones do go stale rather fast and appear to lose their flavor. The price is not bad and our cats have never had any reactions from dyes.
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek , OR
This is the only cat food that my picky eater kitty likes! My cat is obsessed with only this kind of cat food and turns her head at any other food I give her. I would definitely recommend trying this specific bag of food for your kitty if they seem to be picky!
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we have found that the cats will eat! It's pretty cheap and can be bought anywhere. My cats are pretty picky and they love this brand. I think it's a great brand at a great price!!
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Nice size bag. My cat enjoys this, she eats most of it and then saves the rest for midday. Not to badly priced and the ingredients dont make me feel too bad. I do wish It was a tad healthier though.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats weren’t too impressed with this for some reason. I normally buy them the seafood flavors because most cats enjoy it. I ended up giving this bag away because they refused to eat it. It was kind of pricey for such a small bag. I have three cats so I generally buy a bigger bag. I wanted to try something different. It really depends on your cats whether they will like this or not .
Esmeralda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buy this maybe once a moth she loves this my cat it’s picky with her food she don’t like just brown food she likes color food anyway I like this because there in cute little forms and she loves it
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Mariah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy this brand because my drugstore nearby only has this one, but my cat has always eaten it since he was a baby and has loved it ever since. Now he’s a little fat boy and begs for food every minute.
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love Friskies cat food. The price is great and it lasts a long time for my 2 cats. I like that it has different flavors in the bag so they get a variety. I will definitely recommend and continue to purchase.
Desiree M.
Ocoee, FL
I have 8 cats and they all love this food. I have a hard time finding something that they all will eat, and they all go nuts for this one!Friskies Dry Rise and Shine Cat Food, 6.3 lbs