BY FRISKIES

Friskies Dry Rise and Shine Cat Food, 6.3 lbs: Sunny with a chance of awesome Fortified with vitamins A, D, E and C Complete and balanced nutrition to fuel the day Protein Essential fatty acids Vitamins and minerals Anti-oxidants 6.3 lbs of Friskies dry cat food see more...

Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH
Bought this for my cat as a trail and error type deal for my cat since he's picky. He loved it for the time he was eating it and enjoy it. But Walmart raised the price up on it so I had to change the food. I would recommend to other cat owners that have picky cats.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Obviously I cannot attest for the taste of this food, but my two cats seem to love this specific flavor of Friskies. It is a unique flavor--not fish or other meats--but breakfast food. Definitely get what you're paying for, and that's not much!
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
My cat loves all flavors from friskies dry foods. I believe he has to like this flavor a little more he doesn't leave a single piece in his bowl if this flavor is in there.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Rise and shine! My cats wake me up every morning for their morning meal, nothing starts our day off better than them having their Friskies and me having my cereal.
Deana A.
Deana A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Our lovable cat always enjoys this cat food. I enjoy the prices, you can almost alway find a coupon for this cat food. My cat love it and I love it too!! Win-Win!
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Friskies are my cats favorite cat food , they have refused to eat other cheaper brands I've brought home , and the seafood blend is their overall favorite
Maria D.
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
My cat loves friskies he love he's food he love it he can smell it from outside he comes runing in the house when he smells it love for my cat
Avyana T.
Avyana T.
Antlers, OK
I pretty much stick with this type of dry food. I like tht it has multiple flavors in it. My cat likes it and never had any trouble digesting
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
This food was delicious for my cats! All 15 of them seemed to love it! Will definitely purchase again!
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Food my cats eat daily. they love this food so much they finish it so fast I buy it so often