BY FRISKIES

Description:

The enticing flavor of chicken, plus a smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Meat by-products, water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken by-products, rice, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, added color, potassium chloride, salt, carrageenan, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, taurine, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   C-6052

Friskies® Country Style Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food
  • "My cats usually eat dry food but they love when I give them this wet food every once in a while as a treat! " in 2 reviews
  • "The cans are big enough to feed them each twice along with their dry food." in 1 review
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I feed my cat 1/3 of a can of Friskies (any Pate version is her fave) every day. She bugs me until it’s dinner time for this food, she’s obsessed! I like to heat it in the microwave for about 10 sec. since I put it in the fridge once I feed her. She loves all the flavors!
Taylor R.
This is a must have in my house! My cat goes crazy for this food! There are so many different flavors to choose from. My cat only likes the late for some reason.. must be the texture? Great brand.. this is a repeat buy!
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
My cats are in love with this wet food cans! I split the can in half for one cat every morning and they go crazy for it. I always get the 32 pack but I noticed at Weis it's around $17 and Walmart is only $13. A bit pricey for cat food I think but my cats love it.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
Although I don't feed this to my cats on the reg, it is definitely the perfect treat for them, especially when they're being extra annoying. This is the only wet food that doesn't upset their stomachs. The wet food with gravy and all the other extras don't sit well with them at all, but the pâté ones are perfect! Plus it keeps them out of my way for a little bit while I'm trying to get work done.
Stephanie S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I split this can between my 2 cats and they absolutely gobble it up. I have no complaints about this food because it keeps them full and healthy. They usually don't eat canned food but this kind they absolutely love! They do eat the dry food and I will sometimes give them this as a treat.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, AL
My cats either love these or look at it like its the worst thing ever, depending on the flavor. Also, my cats are small and if I give them a whole can at once they will eat too fast and vomit.
Michelle R.
Lecanto, FL
I have very finicky cats, but they always eat this food without problems. they prefer the pate to any other texture.they are also picky about brands and friskies seems to be the favorite..
heidi k.
La Porte, TX
My cat is a bit picky, but seems to really love this stuff. I tried giving him the meow mix kind, but always seemed to hesitate before eating it. I always stick to these because they are so cheap and my cat loves every single flavor.
Tanya M.
Friskies seems to be my cats favorite with the exception of fancy feast. He prefers pate or shreds. He gets fussy with the bits, I assume because they are bigger pieces.
Patricia R.
My fiancé's cat was a super picky eater. He would sniff every brand, type and flavor of wet cat food but only ate a few of them. Our cats would eat anything and everything. Then one day I realized he was only eating the Friskies Pate foods. It didn't matter what flavor it was, it just had to be Friskies and pate.