Friskies® Classic Pate Turkey And Giblets Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

The delectable flavors of turkey and giblets has a smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.Maybe its not Thanksgiving, but with Friskies Classic Pate Turkey and Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food can enjoy holiday-worthy taste in a smooth and pleasing texture. And youll be thankful for the complete and balanced nutrition provided in each can with high protein and 42 essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote health and wellness in adult cats.

Meat by-products, water sufficient for processing, poultry by-products, turkey, poultry giblets, fish, rice, artificial and natural flavors, salt, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, carrageenan, taurine, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6061

• I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this ...3 Answers
Friskies® Classic Pate Turkey And Giblets  Cat Food
Friskies® Classic Pate Turkey And Giblets Cat Food
Sara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently started my cat (wilbur) on wet cat food once in the morning since he refuses to drink water! I tried the gravy bites version first and he just licked the gravy off. Then we got the pate and we hit the jackpot he eats every single piece. I normally have the can last 3 times and buy the little can toppers and store it in the fridge! Now if only I can get him to stop bugging me for more all day!
Karrie F.
Our cat Sophie loves her turkey and giblets canned friskies. I’m not sure about taste because it’s for her but she seems to love it. Definitely a good value especially since she doesn’t waste her food and you can get varieties up to 32 count for around $15. Plus look for coupons in your Sunday paper! Friskies® Cat Supplies Savory Shreds Turkey & Giblets We will continue to buy this.
Danielle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the turkey and giblets pate cat can too! I love that Friskies offer's a variety of flavors and food styles. My cats like a variety and Friskies provides that! My cats eat the turkey and giblets on a regular basis and they seem really happy when eating it! Easy to find, this brand is at most stores and grocery chains and the price is great!
Christy E.
Miamisburg
My cat has a very sensitive stomach. She hasn’t been diagnosed with IBS yet but we are on that pathway. Friskies canned food is all I feed her now and she loves them! Turkey and giblets is one of her favorites. Tuna and whitefish is another favorite. Since she started this, I can tell she’s much more comfortable and happy.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior cat had pancreatitis and became an on/off diabetic. We started him on a no fish, high protein, all pate diet. He improved drastically once we cut out his dry food, which would raise his blood glucose. The turkey and giblets is his favorite flavor and since switching to all friskies pates his body has leveled out and he rarely ever needs insulin. It is affordable and we buy it by the case/pallet through chewy for even cheaper than we find it at stores.
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
I misplaced on this when I need to put this one on my wishlist to try out on the kitties don't know if they like it or not but I have a feeling that probably would since I like the other Friskies product that we feed them.
Kenzie_2004 W.
This stuff is awesome my 2 cats love this type of food after one serving they are always meowing for more! They love it so much I really recommend this stuff to anyone with cats especially if your cat has a sensitive belly it really works well with that! 🤗🤗
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Persian kitty loves this stuff. It is easy for her to eat as well and it doesn’t upset her stomach. When my cat is happy I am happy. She can get 2 feedings out of one can which is very nice and makes it affordable.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favorite flavor. I have put three other flavors down at once (to let him pick which he preferred) he always goes right to his turkey and cheese. I have actually used this flavor to get my chihuahua who wouldn't eat a thing to start eating as this was the only food she took on her own.
Marina M.
Surprise
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to buy this when I couldn't afford anything better. My cats don't eat dry food and I felt this was one of the best options In the 50 cents a can price point. The portion is huge. One can was more than enough to split between two cats for each meal and they gobbled it up readily so I think that they enjoyed the taste. This definitely isn't the best food and my cats have moved on to better things, but this stuff is dirt cheap and sold pretty much everywhere so it's good in a pinch.
Braylee D.
Seminole, OK
I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this product often causes loose stool? My kitten began eating wet food instead of dry and has not had a hard stool since. Any advice?

Friskies® Classic Pate Turkey And Giblets  Cat Food