BY FRISKIES

Description:

The oh-so-savory flavor of salmon, plus a smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Meat by-products, salmon, water sufficient for processing, poultry by-products, fish, rice, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, added color, potassium chloride, salt, carrageenan, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, Red 3, taurine, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide. D-6058

Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Classic Pate Salmon Dinner Cat Food my kitty loves this canned food, and it’s very affordable, it’s sold pretty much anywhere cat foot is sold.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is another one my cat truly loves, any can we open she thinks it's this and she goes crazy she is meowing and biting our toes telling us give me my food lol
Violeta C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The way that my cats love salmon is not normal.
They literally "dies" for purina friskies, they can hear when i open the can and they act like crazy cats . i think they could eat more than a can daily but i can afford it so, one can is for two or thre meals, sadly
Darci J.
Birmingham, AL
When our car was younger he absolutely loved the pate and salmon is one of his favorite flavors. he is now 13 years old and so t eat the pate at all no matter what flavor. I'm sure it just has to do with his age.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
My cat loves his wet food. I use it as a treat because I mostly feed him dry food. He runs from wherever he is in the house as soon as he hears a can popping open. It is an awesomely affordable price and can be found anywhere. I would defiantly recommend
Heather V.
Portland, OR
Every time I open a an of Purina Friskies lassi Pate Salmon dinner my cats come running like its the fourth of July. I can barely get the food out of the can into the bowl without them stuffing their little faces into the can to get the first lick.
VANESSA T.
Yeah my cats don't seem to like pate, only the shredded or bits. I think I'll stick to what they like. My babies are spoiled and know what they want and this wasn't it. They still ate it though, just not as much and not as quick as the other kinds.
Keara W.
I used this for a time with my first cat and she would only lick the juice up. when I got my second cat it made her sick so I have changed foods.
the plus side is its cheap
Bonnie E.
My cats love this wet food. I rescued one of my cats, and she only has a few teeth left due to feline herpes disease. Because if this, she can only eat so much dry food each day, and she relies on this page for sustenance and happiness. She has been so much healthier ever since I started feeding her this food.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Savannahs go nuts whenever they see me pull this package out! If I had to guess what their favorite is, this would be it. It's a great treat for them before bed!