BY FRISKIES

Description:

Delectable seafood flavors, plus a smooth, pleasing texture will have your cat eagerly anticipating mealtime every day. 100% Complete & Balanced for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor:.

Ocean Whitefish, Meat by-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry by-Products, Liver, Fish, Tuna, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Salt, Guar Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin ESupplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin ASupplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin KActivity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11% Crude Fat (min) 4% Crude Fiber (max) 1% Moisture (max) 78% Ash (max) 3.5% Taurine (min) 0.05%.

Revonda B.
Norcross
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have three older kitties. One is very picky where the other two will eat anything. My picky eater only wants this can of food. Shreds, chucks or gravy food make the other two throw up. The pate is the only one they can eat. It’s inexpensive as well.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat does not enjoy these. I can only get him to eat it mixed with another food. I ended up giving away the case I bought. It’s weird because they like other foods by this brand and this one would sit there over a day untouched.
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I used these only when my cat was a kitten! They were great and she loved all the flavors! Should only use these for kittens because wet food is a lot more fattening than dry food but for the first few months you have a kitten I definitely recommend this brand!
Kat H.
My kitties can be finicky, but they never refuse nor leave any little bit in their bowl when I give them Friskies. When they hear the sound of the can opening, it's like a stampede. They run in from wherever they are in the house!
Baileigh B.
Tucson, AZ
My cats love this type of cat food! It's the only one they will eat without throwing it up all the time. They are picky picky eaters and will only have the best. Which is this.
Theo H.
Ocilla, GA
My cat is SUPER FINICKY she only eats Friskies, Thank you very much. I can buy other brands of food and she smells it, turns around and then tries to cover it up! It's quite funny but will not eat it! She's a Friskies Kitty!
Julia S.
West Sayville, NY
My cats really enjoy this food and it has the same ingredients of some of the more expensive canned foods so it's great for your kitties and your wallet!
Heather S.
My cat will not eat anything else. This brand makes about 5 types my furball will eat. So I guess that means it's good, I will take his word for it!
Sarah G.
Peach Bottom, PA
My cats love this stuff. As soon as they hear the can opening they come running. It has an easy to open tab lifted lid which I've always liked
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This cat food is good. I've had cats who liked it. Its worth the price, and the smell is okay. I would recommend it to others.