Friskies® Classic Pate Poultry Platter uploaded by yerhaima l.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

This plentiful mix of poultry flavors has a smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Turkey, poultry by-products, water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, liver, fish, rice, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, potassium chloride, salt, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, carrageenan, choline chloride, taurine, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.  C-6057

Callie N.
Rockford, MN
This stuff stinks but my cat loves it. He is old and was having a hard time eating dry food so I switched him to this food and he is loving it. I give him about 1/4 of a can in the morning and night so one can lasts me two days. He has had a lot of energy since I switched him to this food and has gained a little weight since I switched too (which is good!).
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love their morning treat of the Friskies classic Pate.  They enjoy every flavor!  All that I have to say is "whose hungry?" and I have 2 cats sprinting to the food bowl.  The price is great, I only wish it was a bit healthier for them.  Either way, they enjoy it and in small bits, I am okay with them having this.
sarah k.
Albany, NY
I only get this for my cat every once in awhile as a treat (he’s a big boy and usually only eats dry food... and whatever he catches outside!) and he goes crazy for it! This is absolutely his favorite treat!
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I only use this brand because it is affordable and can be a good bribe for my cat. I only give him half of the can at once or less. Sometimes I find questionable pieces in it that look similar to shards of bone, so I have to smush it up and pick them out before giving it too my cat. I don't recommend this brand for your cats only source of food. It is more of something you would give for a snack.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Mine hear the lid, and come running! I wish this were grain free, and actual meat the first ingredients, but they would probably refuse t eat those anyway. I have never had issues with my cats eating this, or because my cats do eat it. They are doing pretty well on Friskies foods.
Kimberly M.
Manassas, VA
All 4 of my cat's really like this, they can be pretty finicky. They also seem to be able to keep this down, sometimes the gravy ones don't stay down to good. Nice to have one they all love!!
Hannah S.
This is what I feed my cat, along with different varieties of the flavored pate's. He has a sensitive stomach and I've found these are the only ones that don't upset his stomach.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore, NY
My cats love this wet food! It is the perfect amount to split between two kittens for a meal. The texture is great it allows me to mix in water without it getting too soupy
Megan R.
My two indoor/outdoor babies love this food, they won't touch the Fancy Feast that I feed to my other furbabies. They love this food and refuse to eat any other brand.
Christina S.
I bought this food to help put weight on my thin, older cat. She is picky but seemed to like it better than anything else. The texture was easy for her to eat.