BY FRISKIES

Description:

This delish mix of ocean whitefish and tuna has a smooth, pleasing texture that will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Ocean whitefish, poultry by-products, meat by-products, liver, water sufficient for processing, fish, tuna, rice, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, added color, potassium chloride, carrageenan, salt, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, taurine, thiamine mononitrate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   C-6056

Buy on CVS*
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have 2 senior cats in my house who prefer their food pureed and they seem to love the Friskies cat food. There is nothing particularly special about this food but if all the wet foods I've tried this is the food they eat and it's what they want. I usually get the cans at Walmart for around $.70.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t prefer to feed this to my cat on the regular but I do give it to them a few times a week as a treat. They love this flavor out of all of them - they stick their nose up to the rest I highly recommend this to others
Autumn G.
Waterford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats all love this more than any other wet food! It's their favorite flavor so I do buy this often. I would recommend it to anyone with cats. I find it to be very reasonably priced, and I will be buying it again.
Kristin R.
Chicago
My cats like this food a lot more than any of the other flavors out there. They are playful young cats, and while the food is cheap, since they want it daily it adds up. I recommend to people who have the funds
Sheanna M.
Sevierville, TN
I have 3 cats. When you get a can of Friskies, I have 3 sharks. When I start opening the can, they hear the pop and start swarming around my legs and meowing. W3 have tried other wet foods but in their minds, nothing comes close.
Hillary B.
Edgar, WI
My cats love this food. Once a week I gave them soft food and this is there favorite kind. They also eat the same hard food brand. All around for the price this is a good brand and I would recommend.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this tuna more than any other brand I’ve tried. I switch between this and a hard food for her. When I have her just this food every day she got tired of it eventually so I switch it and she’s back to loving it.
Sheanna M.
Sevierville, TN
We have tried many brands of wet food but this is our cats' favorite. They also seem to prefer this over other Friskies flavors. It's a very popular choice with our 3 little babies!
Mary E.
Ok, so we have had a cat for over 8+ years and the ONLY cat food that he has ever eaten is Friskies. No other appeals to him and truly doesn’t agree with his “taste buds”. Our tom cat constantly eats, so we’re purchasing Friskies quite often. Not another will do!
Kelly H.
Alpine, UT
You cannot go wrong with Friskies! My cat loves this stuff and gets excited around feeding time :) I trust this brand and know that my cat is receiving a high quality meal from trusted sources. I like to switch up the flavors, but this one is my cats favorite!