Friskies® Classic Pate Classic Seafood Entree Cat Food uploaded by Britne E.Friskies® Classic Pate Classic Seafood Entree Cat Food uploaded by Alicia B.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Off-the-hook cat food with a mix of seafood flavors, plus a smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Fish, poultry by-products, water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, liver, rice, shrimp, artificial and natural flavors, added color, guar gum, salt, potassium chloride, carrageenan, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, taurine, sodium tripolyphosphate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Red 3, zinc oxide, copper proteinate, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention), sodium selenite, niacin, manganese sulfate, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, Vitamin D-3 supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, folic acid.   D-6051

• Any other readers have cats that try to bury their food? ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for one of my cats that loves seafood flavored canned food. She also loves when the pate food has some gravy in the can, but this one didn't have a single drop, so I'm a bit upset over that. She wasn't really interested in it at all because of this, so I gave her some of the food she normally eats and she was happy. This food then went to my other cats and they ate it up so fast. They definitely loved it. I would recommend this if you don't have a picky cat, but since I have one and she didn't want this I will not be repurchasing. I would rather buy a food that they all like.
Tralee J.
MOORPARK, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is apparently a major diva. She has turned down multiple brands and flavors of cat food. She even goes so far as to eat it and throw it up at your feet just to make a point. Friskies is the only kind she likes, specifically the seafood flavors! Must be good!
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
Friskies is the only brand of wet food my cat will eat. His favorite is the Pate indoor brands. I usually get it at Food Lion for .50 a can and it comes in a huge variety of flavors. Marshall our 19lb fat cat eats 2 cans a day. 1 in morning and 1 in the evening. I leave a bowl of Friskies Dry Food sitting for him all day. His favorite
Allison G.
My cat loves this wet food! She's such a picky kitty and rarely eats wet food, however if i bring this home she will meow at the cupboard it's in if she sees me put it in until I give it to her!
veronica c.
Washington, NJ
This is all I really purchase for my cats. They seem to really enjoy it. The only bad part is it doesn't have much gravy in it and they all happen to love the gravey. Also I always find sales on this food!
Whitney B.
Fpo, AP
My cat loves Friskies wet cat food but he prefers the shreds over the pâté. I think because the shreds look more like real meat. He will nibble at the pâté but he doesn't care for it.
Trina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat is a Friskies fan except for the chicken products, I'm not sure why this is. She tries to bury it. She does like the seafood product, so this is what we get for her mostly.
Angel A.
Casselberry, FL
My cats love this food. I give it to them occasionally as a treat. They come running up excitedly and practically fight over the bowls. The price is very reasonable as well.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Friskies is great for cats. The pate is my cat navi favorite to eat. It's isn't expensive and you can always fine a coupon to help out. I would recommend this to cat owners.
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
This is my cats favorite meal. We give him part dry food part wet food for breakfast and dinner daily and he waits for the wet food like crazy. He loves friskies!
Trina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Any other readers have cats that try to bury their food? And, if so, is it only the chicken products?