BY FRISKIES

Purina Friskies Prime Filets Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat FoodMake your cat's mouth water with anticipation every time you serve Purina Friskies Prime Filets Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy wet cat food. Real chicken and tuna deliver the... see more...

Karla C.
Millville , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will not eat any other flavor!! I guess it's just that good! We've tried switching to other combinations with chicken but this still seems to be his favorite!
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I have three cats. One of them loves this and chows it down. Another one will eat it after a while. The third simply licks the gravy off and leaves all the chunks.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I give my cats wet cat food once a week to keep them from getting dehydrated. They really seem to enjoy this one, so this is the one that I buy.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Purina enlatada de cane o higado para mejor alimentacion de los felinos de la casa me encanta que le guste a mis gatos
Sandra F.
My boss gave a couple cans and I gave to my cats and they fall in love instantly. They love this kinda of food.
Emily  W.
Glenbeulah, WI
Our cats like these canned foods and they are a nice price. The downfall is the ingredients aren't the best.
Alexandria V.
My cats love purina's wet food! I miss it with their dry food and it's their favorite thing to eat!
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
My cats love the gravy but don't like the chunks. I don't really know why but they don't.
Trinity H.
Spartanburg, SC
My cat loves this. And is very cheap. You can buy this almost everywhere and smells ok
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj
My cat loves this dinner. its easy. just pop the top and I can be on my way.