BY FRISKIES

Description:

This treasure of a meal combines real chicken and tuna plus savory gravy plussprinkles of cheese flavor!

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, tuna, soy flour, cheese, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, corn starch, added color, potassium chloride, dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   C-6171

Buy on PETCO
Janette H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We typically only feed our cats dry food, but occasionally they get a special meal. When we buy wet food, this is our brand! The cats do not seem to like one flavor more than another. However, the three of them typically cannot finish the can in one sitting so I do wish it was resealable.
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
My cats are canned cat food snobs and do not like Friskies brand. And the LOVE canned food. I'm fairly certain it's the texture. They prefer a pate type of canned food.
Natster F.
My cats love wet food doesn't matter what brand nut is this healthy? Having read the ingredients list it is not the greatest. Make sure to read the ingredients.
Robia A.
My cat CoCo loves these! It has bunch of different flavors like: fish, beef, chicken, gourmet, and turkey. My cat loves the chicken flavored ones.
Kate C.
Saint Augustine, FL
Leia gets so excited every time I open a can of this. For a fishy flavor, this stuff doesn't smell bad at all. And she loves the cheesy bits in it.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I love how theres soo many flavors and I can switch it up everyday for my cat and the tasty treasures seem to be really liked in my house
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
My cat loves Friskies. That's the only brand I buy and that they eat and won't throw up. They love all the flavors of Friskies.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
We like to give our cats a variety of foods and flavors, so Friskie's wide range of flavors is a big help. They love it.
Salina M.
Westford, MA
My cat enjoys Friskies. It's the only type of wet food that I have fed her since I got her three years ago.
Chantel S.
Lafayette, IN
One of my cats favorites. he's very picky so saying it's a favorite is saying a lot. he loves chicken!