BY FRISKIES

Description:

Thin shreds made with real chicken and salmon cooked in savory gravy make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, chicken, wheat gluten, turkey, corn starch-modified, soy flour, salmon, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, taurine, added color, salt, choline chloride, Red 3, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), xanthan gum, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6120

Jordan B.
Alma, AR
This is the only thing my grandma feeds her dozens of outdoor cats.  When I took one of the cats home I tried to buy a few other brands (even more expensive ones) and he wouldn't eat anything else but the Friskies Savory Shreds.  When we got another cat that's all she would eat too.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My youngest cat loves this stuff it's the only brand he will eat. Always a good sale running on this line the whole in gravy selection is great. I had a hard time getting him to eat since he was a kitten but he runs over to the cupboard and gets the can himself lol.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
One of our cats has some serious health issues when she was a kitten and I had to hand feed her to get nutrients in her. She really liked this stuff and would willingly eat, which was a big deal because she felt so bad she didn't want to do much for a long time.
raquel r.
I bought this for my grandmas cat and my grandma cat LOVES eating this. I will be buying this product a gain for my grandmas cat because ive noticed that she really liked eating this brand of cat food and she really like eating salmon and chicken so for my grandmas cat this is a really good combination.
Dawn G.
Newport News, VA
My cats love Friskies chicken and salmon dinner and gravy. As soon as they see me opening a can, they come running. It is a great price and a great addition with some hard food.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
My cat loves Friskies, but he doesn't seem to care for this one as much. He likes salmon, and he likes chicken, but I guess the combination of the two just doesn't cut it.
Ashley M.
Boca raton, FL
My babies go nuts for this! Soon as they hear the can opening they are under a spell. It must taste like some high quality chicken and farm raised salmon!
erin m.
Has a strong fish smell my cats just love as soon as they hear the can pop they come running and start sniffing the air it is funny to watch.
Kristina G.
Roseville, CA
My cat loves these and he really will only eat this type of wet cat food. I have had other cats before and they really enjoyed this brand .
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
My cats like Friskies, but this particular flavor is not their favorite. Not sure why as they like salmon and chicken in other combinations.