Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Chicken in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food

Friskies® Chicken in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food

Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Chicken in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats love the Friskies shreds and gravy. They prefer this to the pate blend although you seem to get more with the pate.
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat Trey loves his Friskies chicken and gravy savory shreds. He prefers this wet food better than most other brands I've tried to give him. So I stock up on these cans.
Sarah G.
Southport, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats are freakin NUTS for shreds!!! Hands down their favorite forever and always… it does something special for them!
Angela C.
Rocky Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this cat food! The shredded texture is small enough for cats young and old and they love it!
Lorrie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My kitty approves. When I first open this, she will eat quite a bit of the food and the gravy. At least while it’s room temperature. She doesn’t eat a lot at once. If you leave it out for longer than five minutes, she loses her mind and tries to cover it like she is in her litter box. The problem comes from her not eating it after it’s been refrigerated. She’ll lick the gravy off but, not eat the food. But, only if I warm it for her first.🙄I know, she’s spoiled!
Laura K.
Canton, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE Friskies Shreds. They like the consistency better than most other wet foods. I don’t feed it to them for every meal, just a special treat. But they come running when they hear the cans!
Erica F.
Towanda, PA
My cats go crazy when they hear me open the can of Friskies! All 5 of them really enjoy it! This product is amazing, and easy to open! I wouldn’t change a thing about it! It’s super affordable and I would highly recommend to any other parents to kitties!
Nancy Z.
Wasco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this product. I buy it every week for him. He loves the gravy it has. It has a very great value on it. I really don't know what can be improved on this product. I have a domestic cat. Hes name is Mr Coonie yes I would recommend this to other cat owners. 🐱
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. Basically anything with gravy and chicken lol!! It's a great price for us because we feed our cat 1/2 during his breakfast and 1/2 during his dinner. (Plus some dry food.) I can tell he loves this stuff a little extra that some other brands that we have tried! Will repurchase in the future
Tonya M.
Glenburn, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats will ONLY eat chicken! She will ONLY eat it if it has the gravy, so I Have To give her the friskies savory shreds. If I put patè down for her she will walk away!

Looking for your answer?