Friskies® Chicken Dinner in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food uploaded by Mya R.

BY FRISKIES

• Do you CAT LOVERS feed your cats soft food everyday? 8 Answers
Friskies® Chicken Dinner in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this cat food he eats it up i dont give to much so he wont throw up but he loves this brand " in 1 review
  • "not only does she love it but it doesn't smell as bad as most wet cat foods i buy which is a plus for me : )" in 1 review
  • "I get them for him for little treats and he goes crazy whenever he hears me take the lid off lol I would recommend these for your little fur child" in 1 review
  • "None of my cats like this brand every time I would feed them it they would throw uo" in 1 review
Haley W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used to feed these to my cats all the time. They love wet cat food. We bought the big boxes of the cans. We stopped buying them because the cat treats are cheaper, but they still love wet cat food, especially the Friskies brand. I definitely recommend this.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff. I tend to get dry food for everyday but on special occasion I’ll get this stuff. I feel like it’s a better deal to get the big dry food than multiple cans. But my cats enjoy the treat.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,297 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat likes this a lot. It’s affordable and I’m assuming has a nice taste. My cat has never turned her nose up to a dish of this. I tend to stock up when these are on sales. Ive repurchase it so many times!
Janessa P.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Though my little flame point Siamese is picky and he mostly likes the shredded chicken one.
I do try and have him venture out to try this one.
It is a good product and do recommend it to other pet owners. Give it TRY! One can at a time.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 13 year old male tabby and my 8 month old male calico both love this wet cat food. It's very affordable and they prefer this over 9 lives, fancy feasts, ect. I will definitely buy this again and try their other flavored wet foods as well. The amount is great for the price and there is a good amount of gravy as well (my cats love the gravy) when I pull a can out they circle my feet, meow and stand on their back legs beggingg
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm only giving it 2 stars because my cat LOVES it. He would do anything for it. In reality, it's like eating a donut for dinner (guilty), so he doesn't get it often... Plus, every cat I've ever given it to (former vet tech here) has had diarrhea and horrid gas after eating this. . I would NEVER recommend this for daily nutrition for any living being.
Valerie P.
West Orange, NJ
So my cats have been eating the Fancy Feast wet food their whole lives, but recently we tried this out since it's a bit cheaper (and has more). Both cats are fans, but one cat in particular LOVES it! It has bigger chunks and a better meat to gravy ratio than most of the Fancy Feast flavors. I'd definitely recommend trying it out for your cats. Just be careful how much you give them at first because one of my cats ended up throwing it back up the first time she had it.
Alejandra D.
I switched to this brand after we rescued our second cat. He kept getting diarrhea (and making a mess everywhere, NOT good) even though I only gave them about a tablespoon or two a day. After a few trips to the vet and test results showing he was healthy, I finally switched them both over to Friskies. There hasn't been a diarrhea incident since!! Both of them love it and the smell isn't as potent as other brands (at least the beef and chicken, I stay away from sea food just to be safe)
cathy m.
my cat likes Purina Friskies Chicken Dinner in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food alot she eats it before i get a chance to put all of it into her bowl i would say its better then the alternatives there are no cons i think its healthier then other wet cat foods and i would recommend this to all cat owners yes
Jalaine P.
Ames, IA
My cat gets a can of this food every night along with his dry food and he loves it! The price is great for how much food is in it. He comes running whenever he hears me open the can! It also doesn't smell as bad as most wet cat foods so that's a major plus.
HEATHER B.
Do you CAT LOVERS feed your cats soft food everyday?