BY FRISKIES

• Is this available everywhere? I think my cat would love it!2 Answers
Claire W.
Lubbock, TX
My cat loves this wet food. Additionally it stores well in the fridge so I don't have to give her the whole can. She is a neutered tabby that is kind of picky. This is great cat food and it's not expensive.
Anjela T.
Melbourne, FL
My Kittens like these a lot. The only problem I have found is that it gives them loose stools. I have tried multiple brands and it only seems to be this brand that does it to them. They enjoy the flavors more so than other brands, but I can only give it to them every so often.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
I have no idea why this combination, chicken and cheese is a food option for a cat. my sister bought it for my kitty and he didn't even finish it, it smells and I'm SURE tastes disgusting. it was cheap but so not worth the buy. i would rather spend 10 cents more every time than buy this poison
Barbara B.
Albany, NY
My cat loves this food and so do the strays I feed. The can is well-filled, not like some other brands who give you a 'bargain' but fill only half the can. Obviously, my cat loves it and so do the others.
michael p.
port hadlock, WA
My cats really liked it. My cats are cheese-a-holic's anyways, so I thought I would try it out on them and they loved it. Might be something I have to get them as a once or twice a month treat.
Heather P.
Fair oaks , CA
My cats really seemed to like this...although prettyuxh any canned food that is shredded they love. They get feed wet food everyday yet they always acact like they haven't had food for weeks.
Kalla F.
Cowpens, SC
My kitty, Rascal, absolutely loves this specific kind of Friskies! He is thirteen years old and still gobbles it down just as fast as he did when he was a kitten!
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
My furfaces absofeakinlutely love the Friskies with cheese flavors! They get even nuttier than usual when I open the can and they smell the cheesy goodness!
Breana G.
My cat loves them I hate the smell! But my cat loves them he is losing teeth so these are very easy for him to eat.
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
Sushi has really been loving just about ANYTHING with cheese and this is just perfect! He gobbles this up
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
Is this available everywhere? I think my cat would love it!