Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

3 to 4 per day. The bag says something ridiculous like 10+ (the cats wish, I bet) ... However, 3 to 4 makes them happy!

Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
1 year ago
I tried giving my cat the recommended serving and she threw up. I stick to about 4-5 haha
Julianna H.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
2 years ago
We have two cats and we threw out a small handful. One of our cats likes the treats a lot more than other. Sometimes he may get 10 or more.
Kruti P.
Kruti P.
2 years, 1 month ago
4-5 a day
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
2 years, 5 months ago
I give them no more than 5 but try to give them no more than three.
Morgan L.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
2 years, 10 months ago
Most of them are broken too
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
3 years, 3 months ago
My cat rarely gets treats, and when she does I usually only give her 2 at the maximum. Does it really say 10?! That is ridiculous.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, you do have to be careful not to spoil your cats too much !
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Pico Rivera, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I vary the amount, but never more than 10.