BY FRISKIES #29 in Cat Treats

Shrimp, Crab & Tuna Flavors When you open Friskies® Party Mix Cat Treats, you unlock a pouch full of fun for you and your cat.  Each flavor-coated treat is designed to deliver its own unique crunch!  Party Mix is made with so many enticing aromas, delicious flavors, tantalizing textures and colors for your cat to explore, it will be a party every day. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - 26.0% Crud Fat - 9.0% Crude Fiber - 4.0% Moisture - 11.0%. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "My cats love them I yell "TREATS" and they come running I usually buy 2 or 3 packs a week I have 4 big cats " in 18 reviews
  • "My cat loves this treats he goes crazy for them he enjoys them he gets hyper when i hide them around the house for him its a treat give it to him <33 he goes cat crazy which is funny" in 7 reviews
  • "She's quite the picky flavor and being that it comes in so many different flavors it's great for any cat." in 6 reviews
Deborah G.
My #noaliberty favorite he loves them all but the soft ones he don't like them and will not eat them. Party mix really out done Thiers es with friskiest party mix a huge seller here in West Virginia Kitty's love to eat PARTYYYYYY MIX
t w.
Fort Bragg
my cat really loves these and she is always so happy!! PurinaA FriskiesA Party Mix Cat Treats she is a very fat cat and these are her favorite things.
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these. They love all the flavors & crunchiness of them. I don't compare treats because they are all different. They meet my cats expectations. I might not like some of the ingredients but I can over look it for now since I rarely buy them treats
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Friskies Cat Treats are loved by my cat, they are her absolute favorite. My cat will not eat any other treats but Friskies. My only problem with that is that they are a little expensive. I usually use coupons to offset that but coupons for Friskies cat treats a re hard to come by. Either way, my cat loves them and she is worth it.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats are picky. They seem to like certain brands and then stop liking them. We were on a hunt for treats that they like and, luckily, Friskies is it! We have to be careful not to leave the bag out or they'll chew on the corners trying to get to the treats. The only thing I don't like is the shape of the treats. I wish they were the same shape instead of different ones.
Madori P.
My cats LOVE these treats!  I have them in a shake-able container and love to shake the container to get their attention.  My cats really seem to enjoy it.  They are reasonably priced and convenient treat.  I plan to keep them on stock as often as I can so my cats can have treats.  I'd definitely recommend them to others.
Ana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies Cat Treats are one of my cats' favorite brand of treats! They come in so many different flavor combinations and are always priced fairly. They even have coupons in mailers or on the packages which is nice.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
my cat loved these, but i hated the crappy ingredients. i would probably give them to her as a very rare treat if i had them lying around the house, but i think there are better and healthier treats for cats out there!
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
I'm not a big fan of Friskies products. I feel that they are on the cheap end for cats. Probably not made from the finest and healthiest ingredients. My cat tends to turn his nose up when these products land in front of him but I will still try.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The packaging design is fun and the resealable bag keeps the treats fresh. My cats seem to enjoy these. I think the seafood flavor options are a great choice. I don't notice that it's necessarily any better than most other brands of cat treats, but I tend to just buy what's on sale at the time.
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
How many treats do you feed your cat a day?
Jodi R.
Do your cats take a long time to eat the crunchy varieties?
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do most cars like these I've been so curious to have my cat try them I was justblooking do advice!!!
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
3 to 4 per day. The bag says something ridiculous like 10+ (the cats wish, I bet) ... However, 3 to 4 makes them happy!
Reba B.
Do these make cat breath better or worse?